ATT: Wendy or Mark!

U

Unregistered

Yet again, I am still unable to post under my registered name and cannot...keep getting this annoying message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please fix this already...I have been a lurker in here since last September but never bother trying to post, because I have always gotten this message...yet I can post with an unregistered name?

So whats the deal with it anyway? At first I thought maybe it might have something to do with my cookies, but if I can post unregistered, then thats not the reason. Do I need to be activated by a moderator, and if so, why is it taking so damn long?

Woo hoo...also can't edit my own posts..fun fun fun.
Just wanted to ad that I never got into Death, due to the vocals...but then I bought Control Denied...heaven. Chuck ruled the guitar :)

Opeth is the only band, if you want to call them Death, that I actually like the vocals. I sometimes listen to In Flames, but the "singer" grates me most of the time, and I also listen to At the Gates and a Children of Bodom. Musicially it's killer, but the sound of vomiting isn't pleasing to my ears :(

495 said:
it could be a cookies problem... posting as unregistered doesnt have anything to do with cookies

I could be wrong, but I don't see how it could be a cookie problem. I mean I can't see how if you are registered or not you cookies would act the same. I mean when you registered I would assume you are given access to UM server, (well given certain previliges on the server). Then again I don't know to much about Vbulletin. :erk: