Post pictures of your town/city/village thread

Nothing of my town yet... but here's a view from my bedroom window. It might not look like much, but the forest that you see across the street is gorgeous in winter. I went out there with a friend one time during a blizzard and we were actually able to sit against this 6-foot tall rock and watch some deer just walking around and playing- best day of my life.

road_from_window.jpg

nice thread, i'm new to this partickler forum but looks like some of you guys live in nice fucking places....and since nobody's posted pics of either of my 2 homes i'll go ahead...
porthdnite.jpg

view of portland

lcaerial.jpg

aerial view of my college and the city

odelldormlg.JPG

the building i live in

statue5.jpg

statue downtown...look familiar?
the-mantle.jpg

mttam.gif

home in california, from near my house

Golden%20Gate%20Bridge%203.JPG

view of san francisco from my side of the bridge

I'm digging cthulufhtagn's view of Frisco, that would be ideal for me. I need to like, make a shitload more money first though. :loco:

One Inch Man said:
I'm digging cthulufhtagn's view of Frisco, that would be ideal for me. I need to like, make a shitload more money first though. :loco:
heh, that's definitely not where my house is, holy crap i can't even imagine how much that would cost, with the view of the bridge right there. it's actually a state park there, i hike up occasionally. i have seen some homes with really incredible views of the bay/city though, and they are in the several million dollar range. property values in the bay area are fucking nuts, and marin county especially, you could live like a god in idaho for the cost of a studio apartment in marin...well i'm exaggerating, but not by much :ill: . once I graduate I doubt I'll move back, even though I love it there...might stay up here in portland, but eh that's all in the future right now