torget.jpg

Penisstatue

skmus.jpg

Museum

parkbro.jpg

Bridge

nygatan2.jpg

Street

I really love the look of Scandinavian architecture, the colors are so bright with lots of contrast. I'm so used to monochromatic inoffensive and practical shit out here.

Full shot of university library, I spent countless hours here:
library.jpg

J. I think you mentioned you paid like $170k for your house right? That sumbitch out here would be $500k MINIMUM, in a neighborhood like that probably $700k.

Note to self: move to Texas. :loco:

Ehmmm. This was the 2nd picture that came up when I searched for my towns name in google images.

partner2221-1087304299.jpg

I live near the tail wing of this plane.

CBILD9m.JPG

An older part of "downtown"

1168846-The_city_of_V_ster_s-V_ster_s.jpg

Cathedral where I believe at least one of our old kings is buried.

1160790-Vasteras_Cathedral-V_ster_s.jpg

Oslo looks pretty sweet ... I like where NAD lives also because of the palm trees. Henrikmain's surroundings are pretty posh as well.

Here is me area. I took all these shots myself in the past year:

THis is the main street of my neighbourhood
1.JPG

This is a building that is at the entrance to a private community, which then leads to the ghetto ... where I live :lol:

2.JPG

This is a shot I took off the roof of the tallest building in my area ... look to the horizon and you can see Manhattan in the mist. Seems far but it's only a 20 minute drive from here.

3.JPG

This is where I live, in Rockland County, up the Hudson River, north of NYC:

Here's the countryside:

trout.jpg

ramapo.jpg

Here's our movie theater in the village (it's vintage, and they even have the old bird play the piano before Sunday matinee showings just like the good ol' days):

2003-09-18-01t_suffern.jpg

This looks like my street:

Suffern.jpg

and this is the local town:

suffern_main_street.jpg

Krigloch the Furious said:

Places like this literally frighten me. Big city centers that seem abandoned with nobody on the street and no life ... AGHHHHHHHH!

There are so many of these towns in the US.

lurch70 said:
Places like this literally frighten me. Big city centers that seem abandoned with nobody on the street and no life ... AGHHHHHHHH!

There are so many of these towns in the US.

its like that on sundays. most of the time theres people there.