Post pictures of yourself giving the horns!

Pfft.

I dont do horns.

sn003.jpg

This is me with the new Soilent Green single.

sn002.jpg

And this one is just me by meself.

anything that will encourage tara to post more pictures is good by me ;)

even the tr00ly kvlt (which I guess it's pretty clear I'm not ;) ) need a nutritious breakfast:

bagelodoom.gif

(edit: finally got off my ass about figuring out how to use this university webspace, weeeee!)

Lolita Vampiriá said:
@Humanure: you've got awesome hair :p.
(oh yeah, you've must have heard it thousand times before)

Since you live in N.Y., have you ever encountered Peter Steele & co. there? ;)
Caelestia said:
I reckon he has a nice smile. And Spike's the one with awesome hair :D

blush.gif
supergrin.gif
Aw, thanks, guys
supergrin.gif
blush.gif

@Lolita Vampiriá: No, unfortunately not, although I heard he was at In Flames' gig at Lamour back in '99 (I couldn't tell ya, cuz I has bassically passed out in the corner tryin' not to puke the whole show :(). One of my friends, however has run into him at a different show a while back. My friend was stuck at the venue and Pete said he'd give him a ride. Well, apparently someone parallel parked a brand new corvette too close to pete's beat up el camino, so Pete was like 'fuck this!' and proceeded to slam into the corvette and the other car blocking him in repeatedly until he could get out. Pete was also drunk off his ass, so my friend said it was the absolute scariest ride home he's ever experienced :).

I'm going to Lamour on Saturday, actually, to see Amon Amarth. I'll keep an eye out for him:).

Ouch... smashing his own El Camino? He must've been really drunk. I don't really like the new corvettes. but it sucks for the owner.

Humanure said:
blush.gif
supergrin.gif
Aw, thanks, guys
supergrin.gif
blush.gif

@Lolita Vampiriá: No, unfortunately not, although I heard he was at In Flames' gig at Lamour back in '99 (I couldn't tell ya, cuz I has bassically passed out in the corner tryin' not to puke the whole show :(). One of my friends, however has run into him at a different show a while back. My friend was stuck at the venue and Pete said he'd give him a ride. Well, apparently someone parallel parked a brand new corvette too close to pete's beat up el camino, so Pete was like 'fuck this!' and proceeded to slam into the corvette and the other car blocking him in repeatedly until he could get out. Pete was also drunk off his ass, so my friend said it was the absolute scariest ride home he's ever experienced :).

I'm going to Lamour on Saturday, actually, to see Amon Amarth. I'll keep an eye out for him:).

Oh bugger! Can't believe that Peter would actually be drunken driver :zombie:
He acts so polite and correct always in interviews and so on.
Well, shit happens.

But keep your eyes open and inform me if you see Peter on Saturday.
And if you see him, say best regards from Lolita Vampiriá of Finland ;)
I hope to see him next summer here in Finland in Tuska Open Air heavy metal festival.