Post pictures of yourself giving the horns!

Caelestia said:
I reckon he has a nice smile. And Spike's the one with awesome hair :D

Why tankee Caelestia! :oops:

I think that you'll find that my and Humanure's hair is more or less teh same (well except for the colouring of course!!), just that I was 'wearing mine forward'. :D

I'll have to admit I have't seen a guy with hair like mine before..... I feel sorry fo ya man, mines a pain in the ass to keep 'un-afro-ed'. :bah:

Speaking of which, I think Caelestia would be only the 2nd person to ever offer a positive comment on my hair... considering how much of a chore it is to keep 'straight', I'm surprised I haven't cut it off ages ago. Actually I think I might just do that.....

Still no horns, but how about toe sucking?
toes

Spike said:
Speaking of which, I think Caelestia would be only the 2nd person to ever offer a positive comment on my hair... considering how much of a chore it is to keep 'straight', I'm surprised I haven't cut it off ages ago. Actually I think I might just do that.....

Cut it off? But it's individual style! You should be proud of it! Well, as long as you don't start ironing it and having flat lifeless hair which seems to be the fad these days :D

@nafnikufesin - That pic of Antonio is soo cute! Never thought I'd find a toe-sucker appealing :)

:lol: This thread is :cool:

*thinks*
:p I'll dig up some pic with horns, later, mebbe

Yeah, I noticed that too Zeanra.. :p See it as a compliment :err: ;)

Oww.. Am I the only ignorant blonde girl here? :( I am so not tr00.. :cry:

*sprungar*

[edit]
[/Blonde Waz]Waz (D+S+Uberhappy)
There it is.
The link doesn't work for pictures
So.. Feel free to check it yourself. Shouldnt be too long before it's loaded. Hmm this pic has entered UM far too often now. I should get a new one.. :eek: omg need a new DT gig..! *shrugs* this'll have to do for now. (Ah, a webcam would be nice)

Caelestia said:
Cut it off? But it's individual style! You should be proud of it! Well, as long as you don't start ironing it and having flat lifeless hair which seems to be the fad these days :D

@nafnikufesin - That pic of Antonio is soo cute! Never thought I'd find a toe-sucker appealing :)

OMG get out of my head!! :eek:

I've been considering getting my hair straightened for a couple o' weeks now.... until I found out the price that is!!! (Looks like it woulda set me back about $400)

Spike said:
OMG get out of my head!! !:eek:

I've been considering getting my hair straightened for a couple o' weeks now.... until I found out the price that is!!! (Looks like it woulda set me back about $400)

I'm psychic like that
wink.gif

But seriously. $400? So not worth it... If the curls bother you that much, why not lop it all off?
smile.gif

Cos I spent most of the younger years of my life with short hair..... like 'normal' guy hair... and as much as having long hair seems to suck, anything and I mean anything is better than going back to......that!!! :eek:

The only other option is to pretty much keep my hair REALLY short...... like... a crew cut.... Like.....:yuk:

Meh. I'll figure it out.

Spike said:
How do you women folk do it!!!? I mean keeping teh hair at least mildly presentable...? I'm still not quite willing to cut what took me this many friggin years to get this long, the thought of starting again is, well.... :s

Damn, now you're a step ahead (posting the pic I mean :p). And who says I look mildly presentable? I know how you feel... I cut my hair extremely short when I was 12 and it was quite a traumatic experience. Didn't feel like the same person afterward.

Since I noticed you're from Vic, I was just wondering if you were going to The Opeth gig in Melbourne. Anyway, if thats the case, you may want to keep an eye out for this FREAK, and stay away from him. :Smug:

Yes I am. I'm going alone since I don't know anyone else who's interested
frown.gif
Thanks for the warning though! I'll be armed should anything happen ;)

You're a quick one aren't ya......? ;)

(If you haven't checked already, go check your PM's)

@Everyone else.... Never Mind.. :oops:

Post Edit: These last couple of posts are the reason you don't try posting at the same time as your brushing your teeth! :D

:oops: