Post the most impressive rhythm playing you've ever heard in metal

I'd actually put money on that video having been not a live play through but a heavily edited if not half-time recorded version.

Thought so too, not so much at the soreption (thought I thought maybe an already edited track plays underneath, hard to say with that audio), but at the haarp machine one, mostly because the volume drops on the higher strings.
I don't get it tho, it sure looks like he can play it.
No idea how clean it would, or if it is edited/rec at half time or not, you could only say that for sure if he'd play it right next to you I guess.

I don't really get it either way, beeing it faked or not. I don't like how it sounds anyway, so I don't even care that much after all.

I'd actually put money on that video having been not a live play through but a heavily edited if not half-time recorded version.

no clue about the haarp machine, it's quite possible, but after I saw soreption live a few weeks ago
I doubt it, that dude was sooo incredible tight and played his stuff with ease, he was even joking
around while playing and mimiced the vocalist and stuff like that.

All the guitar players in the audience went like this: :OMG:

A lot of excellent players mentioned above and certainly more gifted then I'll ever be. Merrow is certainly a monster!

I was really impressed with Andy James's work on Sacred Mother Tongue's most recent release. Great blend of the old and new. His riffs on that cd remind me of why I fell in love with metal in the first place and why I wanted to pick up the instrument. All around he's a great player. His riffs are constantly stuck in my head :)

Damn I can't find one guy on youtube that I listened few years back. Really huge guy (bodybuilder) played pretty technical death metal that blown my mind at that time.
If someone know him Please link him because I can't find him.

Damn I can't find one guy on youtube that I listened few years back. Really huge guy (bodybuilder) played pretty technical death metal that blown my mind at that time.
If someone know him Please link him because I can't find him.

Seems the guy deleted his channel from endless abuse.

Here's someones reupload of his most popular video though.

Last edited by a moderator: