Post ugly pictures of yourselves!

do u seriously have a unibrow...

i though it was a photoshop job at first but it's that way on every pictures so.... i guess it's true.

wow first time i see that, the only other time i saw it was the baby in the simpsons.

*sigh* Once again:

My central querie would have to be regarding what it is precisely that allows some of you message board members to attain a certain level of amusement seemingly generated by some of my posts? On the contrary, I insist that I am not that humorous an individual.

English enough for ye, 13 year-old Mr. Power Rangers?

*sigh* Once again:

My central querie would have to be regarding what it is precisely that allows some of you message board members to attain a certain level of amusement seemingly generated by some of my posts? On the contrary, I insist that I am not that humorous an individual.

You are now officially my favorite poster.

Picture118.jpg
[/IMG]j'«i 23 ans chérie :worship: héhé mais j'ai juste des photo de webcam fek c plate un peu

??? english
yo young bo', itss a dialect, get a lil less ignorin and ya miyght see the world ain't yo grade schoo'l propah text book.
*sigh* Once again:

intelligent, comfortable and understandable.

*sigh* Once again:

We dornt gab loch 'at doon haur in ye olde englain. Ye damned scots, be gain wi' ye.