Post ugly pictures of yourselves!

trap01.jpg

someone needs to make one of those with Codi standing in front of a scale :lol:

why the fuck does everyone think im some sort of hairy fat fugly bastard? goddamn i posted two pictures and if it's not that, it's the numa numa guy.

but nevermind. say what you want it's a damn forum and im just tired.

Söy;6249418 said:
why the fuck does everyone think im some sort of hairy fat fugly bastard? goddamn i posted two pictures and if it's not that, it's the numa numa guy.

but nevermind. say what you want it's a damn forum and im just tired.

:p <33

hmm all you can talk about is me? Dude stop fapping that tiny ass dick to the thought of me and try to post about something productive.

I think he means how long will having an AMGALEXI tattoo be cool for.

wtf man it's really not difficult :lol:

Your life could end tommorow.

First your land and now this?

Tough luck. :erk:

wtf man it's really not difficult :lol:

No.

Hmm. Forget posting- fapping to you alone is unproductive. :rolleyes:

Fapping to Codi? :ill: :zombie:

unproductive and gay. so stop it. you all know who you are.
I LOL'd :lol:
I'm not opposed to a little erotica with a lovely woman.

I am... duz that make me gay? I mean I'm not gay I jsut sometimes fantasize about sucking dick from time to time, duz that mean I am gay?... cuz i'm not... unless shampoo bottles up the ass is gay...

Codi: Talking about you ocassionally IS productive because it gives some of us something to babble about while we distract ourselves from our duties in the real world.

Joe: I'm not sure how to respond to that.

Codi: Talking about you ocassionally IS productive because it gives some of us something to babble about while we distract ourselves from our duties in the real world.

Joe: I'm not sure how to respond to that.

Codi can't handle the jokeseyness of tha intrawebZ! So leave him be :erk: I liked it better in the old days when this place was like the fukken wild west. Godamn rules.

And well, just reply with "Don't forget to swallow" or something, or blowjob tips. :lol: