Post Up Your ''Opeth'' Collection

bleak_vibrations said:
*can't exactly afford to go overseas to see them each time* lol
Mikael did say they were planning to come to NZ next time, when I was talking to him...They better.

Did Mikael happen to state a rough estimation of when Opeth are planning to engage in another tour of Australia/ New Zeland?

bleak_vibrations said:
the way I took it, it would be the next album tour. So probably in another year and a half sort of thing I'm guessing :(

I am slightly hoping that they will not engage on another Australian tour until March 24th, 2006 on-wards. I am aware that this is an extrodinarely long time away from now, But I will have had turned 18 by then, And it will save me the trouble of having to worry about whether the gig will be All Ages or 18+.

well the local metal guys around here (House of Noizz) were apparently talking to their manager/promoter or something and they said they were s'posed to come on the last tour... I dunno why they didn't...

NZ's is pretty crap for overseas gigs anyway. There's either places to play for huge bands (stadium) or smaller bands (bars)...

I might give it a shot though.

Mine's very unspectacular.

CD's:
Orchid (2000 reissue)
Morningrise (2000 reissue)
My Arms Your Hearse (2000 reissue)
Still Life (digipak)
Blackwater Park
Deliverance
Damnation

DVD's
Lamentations

Shirts
2004 Lamentations Tour w/ Deliverance spread on the front

NightSilentWater: You have the most pointless and excessive opeth collection ever. congratulations :p

I have:

Orchid (Reissue)
Morningrise (Reissue - Singed by Mike)
My Arms, Your Hearse (Reissue - Singed by Mike)
Sill Life
Blackwater Park (Signed by Mike)
Blackwater Park Limited Edition
Deliverance Promo
Deliverance Digipack
Damnation Digipack
Lamentations DVD (which i am on :p)

A few posters advertising BWP 2nd edition
Peter's guitar pick
Opeth tshirt (Logo on front in white, text on back saying 'Look your last upon the sun')

Opeth Related:
Edge Of Sanity - Crimson
EoS - Crimson long sleeve tshirt (think its quite rare)

Albums-

Damnation
Deliverance
Blackwater Park
Still Life
Mayh
Morningrise
Orchid

Clothing-

Lamentations over America Tour shirt
Damnation Shirt
Opeth embroidered Hoodie

Others-

Mikael Akerfeldt Guitar Pick
Deliverance Poster
Opeth Sticker
DVD Lamentations

Basically all the essentials

Right, I have all the cds and Lamentations. As for clothing, I have a Blackwater Park and Orchid hoodie, one long-sleeved (Opeth logo) and two short sleeved t-shirts (Rosso and est 1990), one lighter and 6 stickers and one thong. Oh yeah and two e-mails from Mike.

CDs:

My Arms, Your Hearse (US Original)
Still Life (Digi)
Blackwater Park
Blackwater Park: Special Edition
Damnation
Deliverance
Ghost Reveries

Vinyl:

Still Life
Deliverance
Ghost Reveries

DVD:

Lamentaions

I would have a shirt or two, by alas, they don't make 'em for fat bastards... (2XL)

All their CD's with Damnation signed by the band

Still Life, Still Death t-shirt

BWP, t-shirt

Harlequin Forest - t-shirt

GR - Hoody

this thread should be call SHOW HOW MUCH OF A FAN BOY you are by show off how much opeth stuff u got SHIT THREAD

cuntface said:
this thread should be call SHOW HOW MUCH OF A FAN BOY you are by show off how much opeth stuff u got
Dude, whoa thank you...totally didn't notice that.

I have: all CDs, Lamentations, BWP poster, 5 or so old concert videos which I haven't watched for 3-4 years ;)