Post your best mix

mxlinus said:
Thanks man! I like the mix as well. We've just getting bigger in finland but you might as well wait for a couple of years for us to sing in english :) It's been cool to get noticed elsewhere outside of Finland. And for everybody else there: Try our shit out ;) You might even like it.

I don't know why Americans don't listen to more music in foreign languages. I don't understand much Finnish but I do like the sound of it, your band is badass regardless of what language you sing in!

http://www.myspace.com/crydebris

first track on there from our last CD, The Severing, it's downloadable as well... quite a long song but I guess you could stream it in nasty quality and get the idea! Did this over a year ago now... it was our last demo/self-released ep type thing, all self-produced/recorded. Gear was (and still is) utterly budget, but it was all done with the advice gathered from you killer guys on the Sneap forum!!!! \m/

Killing Angels said:
http://www.myspace.com/crydebris

first track on there from our last CD, The Severing, it's downloadable as well... quite a long song but I guess you could stream it in nasty quality and get the idea! Did this over a year ago now... it was our last demo/self-released ep type thing, all self-produced/recorded. Gear was (and still is) utterly budget, but it was all done with the advice gathered from you killer guys on the Sneap forum!!!! \m/

I like your shit man! Very fresh sounding stuff. Badass!
You should upload a more high quality version. Would love to hear it.

Kazrog said:
I don't know why Americans don't listen to more music in foreign languages. I don't understand much Finnish but I do like the sound of it, your band is badass regardless of what language you sing in!

abigailwilliams said:

Well but I don' listen to swedish singing bands either (or any other than english and finnish) even thought I don't mind other languages. There's just a brickwall somewhere there.... Well anyway. Thanks.