Post your Christmas haul here!

I also go to walk 40 blocks home. That was fun.
Erk?

Did you honestly think you were going to get away with posting that cryptice little gem and not get asked to explain? 40 blocks is a long way. One would think they'd have just put some coal in your stocking and had done with....

I got:
Monty Python's The Holy Grail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fluffy, warm new PJ's.
A salt shaker that looks like Glenda's hat, and a pepper shaker that looks like The Wicked Witch of the West's hat.
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes into diabetic coma*

The hellhounds and their kitty had a good day, too. Merry Commercial Holiday from Tinkerbell:
TinkerChristmas.jpg

I went to my friend's house and watched Event Horizon, and he was too stoned/in a diabetic coma and couldn't drive me home. And waiting for the bus at night on a holiday schedule would be lame. So I walked.

I got a wad of cash and the 'honour' of debating various religious topics with narrow-minded catholic relatives for 3 days.

Fun.

I've got:
- Givenchy Marriage perfume from my mother
- a bunch of DVDs with old russian movies from my father
- a lot of bath stuff and stuff that is supposed to make me shiny...
- two pairs of stockings
- and chocolate in all possible forms and aggregations...

I usually exchange gifts on New Year so there's more to come....

Ryan: That was my off game, I was playing R6: Vegas for about 3 hours before I switched to COD with you. You should see me on my A game. Aslo did you get Vegas yet? I got my little brother a 360, Vegas, COD2, and an XBL gold subscription. Im gonna spend some time helping him level up in Vegas so he can get some better guns, you should get in on it soon so you can keep up.

Will: I got you something for xmas, so come over this friday for my birthday nukka.

I'll post my haul after my birthday, cuz im extending christmas with my friends until then.

So far the best thing i got was the HD-DVD player and Training Day on HD-DVD. Watching Denzel fuck shit up in 1080i ftw

I'll post my haul after my birthday, cuz im extending christmas with my friends until then.

yeah, just wait a month for when I return, not only will I get my christmas presents, I'll also get birthday presents a week after I get back from China!

I hope someone buys me guitar hero 2

...even if I play drums

Most of my stuff hasn't arrived yet in the mail but I still got lots of cool shit
CDs
Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Other Side
Adagio - Sanctus Ignis
DVDs
Joe Satriani - Satriani Live!
Iced Earth - Alive In Athens
Gigantour
Christmas Vacation
PS2 games
Bully
Need For Speed Carbon
Mega Man X Collection
Final Fantasy XII
Call Of Duty 3
GTA: Liberty City Stories
$70

Ryan: That was my off game, I was playing R6: Vegas for about 3 hours before I switched to COD with you. You should see me on my A game. Aslo did you get Vegas yet? I got my little brother a 360, Vegas, COD2, and an XBL gold subscription. Im gonna spend some time helping him level up in Vegas so he can get some better guns, you should get in on it soon so you can keep up.
ill order it today. let me at least get the hang of the game before you annihilate me again.

A big nothing. I bought for me the boss ds-1 distortion at 40€, and a new ernie ball string set :)

from cara:
a KISS tshirt <3
a Cthulhu plush <3
a mandolin <3<3<3<3

from others:
money
chocolates
some annoying robotdog that flashes when I plug an mp3 player into it

I forgot that I also got a gift card to the bookstore which I will spend on used records and mandolin instructional guides and comics