Post your desktops! (Version Idon'tfuckingcare)

I don't know well with playing video games without cheats. I have to use them even for Droid Works. I would get so scared when IG-88 would attack you.

61A4538BFZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

holy fuck thats a lot of games, how Sacred 2? im installing it right now.

and YES at Left4Dead

Sacred 2 is great if you're into the action/RPG genre... if not, it's going to be awful and tedious.

I'm pissed at valve right now. Ever since I bought GTA4, my steam account has been acting really fucking strange. Sometimes it shows me owning games I don't own, while missing games I do own, etc. I emailed them, and at normal valve speeds, it should be about 2 years till I get a response.

In the mean time, I have to play login roulette hoping that Left4Dead will start up each time I log in.

Sacred 2 is great if you're into the action/RPG genre... if not, it's going to be awful and tedious.

I'm pissed at valve right now. Ever since I bought GTA4, my steam account has been acting really fucking strange. Sometimes it shows me owning games I don't own, while missing games I do own, etc. I emailed them, and at normal valve speeds, it should be about 2 years till I get a response.

In the mean time, I have to play login roulette hoping that Left4Dead will start up each time I log in.

fuck gta4, the pc port is bugged to shit. rockstar apparently rushed the pc port to try to get it out by the end of 08 and it really shows (drunken cam, problems with steam etc)

Derick has the best desk top! With the kitten! :oops: <3

I will be posting both tomorrow. I have the PC in the kitchen, meh. It's not my PC so it's stupid. But Derick will recognize the one I have on the good pc! :D

I don't really hear that much "core" in them, but apparently people call them Deathcore.

I don't hear it personally. Sick tech-death though.