Post your facts and favorites !

Facts:

Height: 172 cm
Weight: too much
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Golden (nice way to say it's blond)
Horoscope: cancer

Favorites:

Colour:Black, green
Season: Anything but the Finnish winter...too cold. :ill:
Person:Towo & My friends in Finland
Movie: The Crow
Bands: CoB, Nightwish, Waltari etc.
Singer: Tarja Turunen,Marco Hietala, Kärtsy from Waltari and many more...
Actor: Tim Curry (In Rocky Horror Picture show...grr...:loco: ), Antonio Banderas
Car: GMC Vandura 2500 , Mini... :)
Food:I'm omnivorous ;) Almost...
Drink: Hmm... Sprite and vodka-punch with strawberries,I think

Enjoy.

Favorites:

Colour: Black, Purple, Blue and Dark Red...
Season: Winter and Spring
Metalbands: Oh my...CoB, Sinergy, Nightwish, Arch Enemy, Grave Digger, Blind Guardian, Rage, Primal Fear, Warlock, Helloween, Elegy, Brainstorm, Metalium, Dio, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Skid Row (I think they're Metal!), Therion, Shadowside, Akashic, Hibria... Ahhhh, there's a lot of band I like too much...
Metal songs: All musics from Suicide By My Side, Bodom Beach Terror, Bright Eyes (BG), Morgana Le Fay (Grave Digger), End Of All Hope (Nightwish), Down (Rage), Tears Of Rage (Primal Fear), Holy Diver, Rainbow In The Dark and Fever Dreams (Dio).....
Non-metal bands or artists: Deep Purple, Whitesnake, Rainbow, Blackmore's Night, Mr. Big, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Twisted Sisters, ARK, Björk,...
Non-metal songs: All musics from Deep Purple and Whitesnake!!!! Pagan Poetry (Björk), Self Portrait (Rainbow), All from Blackmore's Night, To Be With You, Colorado Bulldog and a lot more from Mr. Big, all from AC/DC, Travelling Riverside Blues (Led Zeppelin)............................................
Composers: Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Ravel, Vivaldi, Paganini, Vangelis...
Classical pieces: Carmina Burana, 4th Seasons of Vivaldi, all from Beethoven,... Mamme!!!!!
Guitarists: Ritchie Blackmore, Alexi Laiho, Zakk Wylde, Dimebag Darrel, Paul Gilbert, John Petrucci, Impellitteri, Axel Rudi Pell, Chuck Schuldiner, Steve Vai, Marcos de Ros.
Bassists: Marco Hietala, Henkka Seppälä, John Myung, Fábio Alves.
Singers: Ian Gillan, David Coverdale, Glenn Hughes, Ronnie James Dio, Michael Kiske, Zak Stevens, Jon Oliva, Chris Boltendahl, Peter "Peavy" Wagner, Doogie White, Alexi Laiho, Kim Goss, Angela Gossow, Tarja Turunen, Doro, Candice Night, Dani Nolden, Rafel Gubert and I! :p
Keyboardists: Jon Lord, Janne Wirman, Tuomas Holopainen,Jens Johansson
Drummers: Jukka Nevalainen, Jaska Raatikainen, Mike Portnoy, Mike Terrana.

Car: A Black Xzara Picasso (Citröen)
Movies: Lord Of The Rings (FOT, TTT)The Omen I, II, II and IV, The Exorcist I, II and III, The Prophecy I, II and III, Rose Red, The Shinning, It, Tommyknockers, The Storm Of The Century, Amadeus, Farinelli, Immortal Beloved, Brave Heart, The House Of The Spirits...
Tv-programs: Friends!!!!!

Food: Pastas!!! Frech Fries, chicken, potatos, rice and beans, brocollis, carrot, ...
Favourite Drink: Fruit juices, Coca Cola, Pepsi Twist, Guaraná...Capuccino!!!!

Actor: Anthony Hopkins, Christopher Walken, Robin Williams, Robert De Niro, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schiwmmer
Actress: Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Meryl Streep, Winona Ryder
Director: Steven Spielberg, Pedro Almodóvar.

Facts:

Height: 1.80
Hair color: Red
Eyes: Blue
Horoscope: Scorpion
''Education'': High School and Informatic Technique, 3 years of Guitar Classes, almost 2 years of Vocal Classes...
Guest appearances: I sung 2 musics in 2 shows with my vocals teacher Rafael Gubert.
Equipment: Epiphone Les Paul Special, Epiphone amp, Zoom 505.
Main influences: Deep Purple, Whitesnake, Savatage, Sinergy and Shadowside.

QUOTE]Either it's a joke, or he's just a fucking retard.
[/QUOTE]

Vitun jenkkipaskathuorakiihkoisänmaallisetkaikkitietävät massateinijenkit tiedä jälkeenjäännistä mitään... Ime kuule bushin kyrpää ennen ku monica ehtii...

Vitun jenkkipaskathuorakiihkoisänmaallisetkaikkitietävät massateinijenkit tiedä jälkeenjäännistä mitään... Ime kuule bushin kyrpää ennen ku monica ehtii...

Translation:
Fucking yankshitwhorepatrioticallknowing massteenageyanks know nothing about retards... Suck Bush's dick before Monica does it.

Yes, it's very wise to insult people with language which they don't understand. Especially, it's really wise to insult people as teenagers when you're a teenager too... ;)

And for you guys, Virgin = Virgo (I think, I'm not sure)