post your pic.....

sheesh....I dont deserve to be with a girl so beautiful....

weddingpics053.jpg

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
I like your latest pics very much, Kev. You're looking kind of Samara in some of them. And the black and white always makes pics look great in my opinion.

And Eve, your pics are great as usual. You seem to have some nice places near home. And I can confirm once more how cute you are. And I know you don't like that, but you are.

Here, the Anathema flyer for the concerts that are going to be next week... less than a week to see Anathema. Sorry, but I couldn't help it. I am more than happy.

:)

AH... i met Anathema yesterday and got an autographed poster from the entire band! it was so awesome... they're amazing.. simpatic as hell.. and tomorrow is the big day... fuckin' yeah! :kickass:

That's a crazy picture. The best way to scan negatives i found is to have a light directly behind the frame as well so that when the scanner light passes under it will pick up everything. Then use a paint prog to invert the colors if i remember correctly.

Imposting a bunch of pics because I just moved and am looking through a bunch of pics.....and I got a new scanner.....

me and my old band at the old miami in detroit....

oldmiami.jpg

an old pic of my best friend Cris....A.K.A. sparrowsblood.....
cris.jpg

and an old pic of my best friend eric with my dog cross.....he is now in prison for life....
eric-1.jpg

Reece, those are some cool pics. The second pic of your father reminds me of the ones you take in front of the mirror in your bathroom. And I think you look pretty much like him.
And as for the other pics... how old were you in that pic of your old band? You look kinda young and very metal, hehe. Is there any record of that band?
And, may I know why your friend is in prison for life? I think you once named something about that but I can't remember. Must be kind of sad for you I guess, since he's one of your best friends but well...
Btw, I have to say once again that you have a really beautiful girlfriend. She's gorgeous and she looks very sweet in that pic :)
I hope my questions didn't bother you. If so, I am sorry.

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Reece, those are some cool pics. The second pic of your father reminds me of the ones you take in front of the mirror in your bathroom. And I think you look pretty much like him.
And as for the other pics... how old were you in that pic of your old band? You look kinda young and very metal, hehe. Is there any record of that band?
And, may I know why your friend is in prison for life? I think you once named something about that but I can't remember. Must be kind of sad for you I guess, since he's one of your best friends but well...
Btw, I have to say once again that you have a really beautiful girlfriend. She's gorgeous and she looks very sweet in that pic :)
I hope my questions didn't bother you. If so, I am sorry.

ha....Im an open book girly girl......
My father is still a stud so I take that as a compliment....thank you...
I think I was about 20 in that pic with my old band...sheesh...10 years ago........and yep....we recorded...I was surely metal....but we mostly played punk shit....it was a blast....

as for my friend Eric...it involved some kidnapping and beating up a cop....and more shit too....he was the most hardcore kid I ever knew....would give you the shirt off his back and then stab you with a piece of broken glass....a good friend.....I really need to write him....

Ahja "my girlfriend" is to me the most beautiful girl in the world.....she is definately a light in the darkness....

I dont at all mind answering personal questions....I feel good letting you guys in on my personal life...:)

Oh I love the "moon pics" wonderfull!! I wish had a camera and such good ones as u have...So I could capture all those kind of moments.. Great compositions!
Deliverance you look exactly like your dad its almost freaky! same shower pics indeed..
I thought this was a funny composition as well... :p
Hehe ,it's me and my roommate being high , putting rosemary in our hair and shooting silly pics with a shitty mobilephone camera :Smokin:
1268323949_l.jpg