post your pic.....

paradoxile said:
considering sum41 as a punk rock band...they are the most "metal" punk rock band I know...thjey do have those songs with falsetto singing and 80's hair metal thing
oh and the singer married Avril:lol:

avril_lavigne_1024x768_1.jpg

id marry her

yep Avril is a hottie...but she always appeared very childish to me, maybe it's her image created by her label...oh yeah and most of her music sucks.

affinityband said:
ya true. Still, good god i would.
well if looks were the only criteria I guess I would marry her too...and just about every girl in this forum

me so horny right now!
@Kev: are you sure you don't want crabs?:loco:

paradoxile said:
Welcome to the forum Pam
The theory lasts...there still are no ugly girls in this forum
Canada is all about Avril Levigne and Sum41 oh and Brian Adams pffff

Well thanks, I'm glad I'm not the token ugly chick on the forum :lol:

About Canadian music.. you forgot about Celine Dion!! LOL!!

Avril is a pretty girl. Her music is ok. Sum 41, the same thing. Don't 'diss my man Bryan Adams though.....Summer of '69 baby!! LOL!! That tune is known by pretty much any Canadian my age. We grew up with Bryan in the 80's & 90's. I don't mind Nickelback. They have some good tunes.

Canada is pretty much pop/rock. The radio is infested with it. We do have some good metal bands out there. I haven't really tried to find them, I'm busy with Finland right now! LOL!

Here's a band from Hamilton, Ontario, CAN that's pretty good. Check 'em out. I was shocked to know that they are from my hometown.

http://www.myspace.com/threatsignal

I saw them in concert Monday night and bought their CD. It's good shit.

Ok boys (and girls), talk to you later.

Pam :kickass: