post your pic.....

Those are some cool pics of Anathema live!
I just came back from the concert and well... it was just fuckin awesome. These guys are such nice people, so so nice... and I was so close to them on stage... It was the happiest night of my life this year so far. Then I called Vinnie and Jamie to greet them before they left the stage and so I got to touch their hands, hehe... they have no problems, they're very nice. And once outside, we waited for them to get some autographs and pics and I talked to them for a while, specially with Jamie while he was signing some autographs there... I am so happy because as I said, they are such nice people... it was a pleasure to see them play live and cross a few words with them, really a pleasure.
I'll see if I can post some pics later cause I have some problems with something on my cam right now but anyway Androz got pics and a video of "Hope" :) so maybe he'll post them later.
And I leave the review to him since I'm pretty speechless! These guys made my day.

Damn... I realy realy realy envy you all.. getting to see Anathema.
I believe they have soon visited every single country but Sweden... not once they have stoped her.. not even when going past norway and finland..
well.. one day i must see them.. otherwise i will die a sad man.

Me and my buddy exploring the depths of tr00 kvlt-ness and beer-abuse at Breaker's Metal Night:
100_0093.jpg

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
It was the happiest night of my life this year so far.
That made me laugh :D. Anyway, glad to see you had a great time, Anathema is a band that knows how to treat their fans, that's for sure!

@ Fateful, damn, that's rough man, travelling so far to see the gig cancelled, I can't imagine how disappointed you must have been.. Vincent's disappointment can be seen on his face in the pic, he really has this "damn, I'm really sorry, I feel so damn powerless!!" look on his face! ;)

Haha, I know what you mean, MadTinus :Smug:

Here are some pics from the show:

And a pic with Vinnie (I also got one with Jamie but I look even worse, heh)

And, Hobo, don't worry. I doubt I'll ever see the Kats live, so... :(

I was at Porcupine Tree yesterday. It was disappointing at first since they played their first 6 songs from the unreleased album, but second set was a killer.
here's one shitty pic taken by my fone:

Img6BFA00EE.jpg

Great show, great performance, great presentation, everyone should see them if they are stopping by your town whether you like that band or not :D

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
...but anyway Androz got pics and a video of "Hope" :) so maybe he'll post them later.
And I leave the review to him since I'm pretty speechless! These guys made my day.
Review?? :D I don't think I can, all I can say is that is was great, much better than I expected, the set list was (if I remember correctly):

Deep
Pitiless
Forgotten Hopes
Destiny Is Dead
Balance
Closer
Lost Control
Empty
A natural disaster
Parisienne Moonlight
Ann Further
One last goodbye
Hope
Eternity (Part III)
Judgment
Panic
Temporary Peace
Flying

ENCORE
Angelica
Sleepless
Fragile Dreams
Comfortably numb

And here are some pics:
1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

The typical Anathema moved photo:D
6.jpg

Me with Vincent:
8.jpg

Me with Jamie:
7.jpg

Shitty quality video of Hope: http://rapidshare.de/files/36482181/P1010034.MOV.html