post your pic.....

sparrowsblood said:
purplelight.jpg

I love that picture, where is that? Looks like the same buildings on Wilco's album.

paradoxile said:
I love the spiral like barbed wire photo(4th photo in sparrowblood's post)
That's razor wire! :p

Oh, thank you my hair-fans :oops: <3

@Angelina: I used to have even longer hair, then cut it really short [shoulders] and then grew it back... I have to cut it every 2 - 3 month to keep it at that lenght. And that lenght is already sometimes difficult to handle... it's always getting knots (; and headbanging may seem to be big fun... but I can't get rid of the feeling that all spiky things around are just waiting to tie my hair around and gimme some pain ... and there are looots of spiky things on metal concerts/festivals :erk:
And you have a pretty haircut =) ... mine is just... long ;D

Medusa... Samson ... I really can't wait to read what's next! Exciting!

And for the sake of the topic: A few hours after the one I posted before... Stave Church in Heddal ... not as damn atmospheric as those of Mr. sparrowsblood ... but uuuh... there's some celtic stuff on it :dopey:
16-stavkyrkje.jpg

sorry to burst your bubble...after medusa and samson there isn't really anything else.

lovely photo and the cute girl on it too:D
much better than fishnet stalkings:lol:

That, Swany, is one of the very cool pics you took there (and your pose is very Emperor like ;)). Post the evil one! that one you said was "the most evil thing you have ever seen" :D It was pretty weird and evil to me too, lol.

Guys... what's that little green square under the post counter? It's familiar to me, I mean, I think I saw it once, but what's it for? If you put your mouse on it, it says things like "Blahblah is on a distinguished road" or "Blahblah will become famous soon enough".
:err:
Mmh.. I see.. the reputation thingy is back too... oh well..

Reactions: Cerulean
Deliverance6 said:
not trying to answer cris's questions but I think he took that in chicago.....no photoshop either if I remember correctly..

Yup, downtown Chicago- Reece and I will definately be stopping by there between the Detroit and the Mokena, Ill Kata shows!
(and he's right- no photoshop funny stuff in that shot, it just looks like that all the time!)

paradoxile said:
I love the spiral like barbed wire photo(4th photo in sparrowblood's post)

heres another one from that shoot-
DSCF3652.jpg

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Guys... what's that little green square under the post counter? It's familiar to me, I mean, I think I saw it once, but what's it for? If you put your mouse on it, it says things like "Blahblah is on a distinguished road" or "Blahblah will become famous soon enough".

I asked that myselft, too, yesterday.
But you seem to be the only person who will become famous :)
So congrats!

speakin of...
there's a new square next to "report a bad post" with a v and x on it which says "add...to you reputation"

what does it mean?people I had sex with?

paradoxile said:
lovely photo and the cute girl on it too:D
As Angelina said... that was supposed to look somewhat black metal. ARRRGH I hate you! :Smug: I'll search for my evil corpse-paint pics...

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
That, Swany, is one of the very cool pics you took there (and your pose is very Emperor like ). Post the evil one! that one you said was "the most evil thing you have ever seen" It was pretty weird and evil to me too, lol.
=)
Ouuuuhkay, here we go:

14-stavkyrkje.jpg

And maybe also one for the whole view (; And as you can see, it has almost NO windows...
15-stavkyrkje.jpg

Oh... this little green thingie is confusing me too :erk:

BloodySwan said:
Medusa... Samson ... I really can't wait to read what's next! Exciting!

And for the sake of the topic: A few hours after the one I posted before... Stave Church in Heddal ... not as damn atmospheric as those of Mr. sparrowsblood ... but uuuh... there's some celtic stuff on it :dopey:
16-stavkyrkje.jpg

I've also been there :p