post your pic.....

@ The Human Equation, nice pics, your boyfriend has a HUGE smile, funny ;)

@ Swany, loving the Norway pics! Fuck, I should have been there this year, death to lack of money! :/

Me @ amusement park de Efteling last Wednesday, Dutch people (and I suppose Gorik too) will know it:

1283822242_l.jpg

1283823102_l.jpg

emilfoto2.jpg

pic of me this autumn.

sawyoudrown.jpg

one of my newest pictures, captured on my walk home from school.
no photoshoping, just added the text and frame.

I recently bought a camera and now I am on the hunt for some katatonic
pictures.

MadTinus said:
@ Swany, loving the Norway pics! Fuck, I should have been there this year, death to lack of money! :/
Thanx =) ... yeah, lack of money sucks badly :erk: but hopefully you'll make it next year!
Aw... nice pics! The second one looks really cute =) Seems you had a lot of fun at that amusement park!

@Frith: Whow! The second one is really amazing! How the leaves are sharp and the background not... and the pale colours... looks really old and somehow mysterious ;D

@Frith: Whow! The second one is really amazing! How the leaves are sharp and the background not... and the pale colours... looks really old and somehow mysterious ;D[/quote]

thx.
well, the picture sort of came to me.
i'm really into taking photos these days. atumn brings the most beautiful colours here in sweden.

The Human Equation said:
This is me... i always post my pic, lol
but this is another forum so what the hell n_n

me and my boyfriend George

this is a recent one
DSC04545.jpg

these two are from last year
nocheloca2030.jpg

nocheloca2065.jpg

and one with George's cousins James and Paco...
DSC04541.jpg
hell yes! mexican chips........Sabritas! lol cheers from juarez.:p

Frith said:
emilfoto2.jpg

pic of me this autumn.

sawyoudrown.jpg

one of my newest pictures, captured on my walk home from school.
no photoshoping, just added the text and frame.

I recently bought a camera and now I am on the hunt for some katatonic
pictures.
really nice pics!

The Human Equation said:
could be gay, but that has nothing to do with his voice!!! :OMG: :worship:

about me... hmmm well i'm 21, i'm in College, and i'm a drummer since 2000

what about you?
if so, do you have a band then? we're having a gig in el D.F in about four months,wonder if you would join us , maybe?
hehe i'm assuming that you're from el d.f becuase of el circo volador, that's about it..:headbang:

no_reply said:
if so, do you have a band then? we're having a gig in el D.F in about four months,wonder if you would join us , maybe?
hehe i'm assuming that you're from el d.f becuase of el circo volador, that's about it..:headbang:

I was breaking my head trying to figure out why your signature looks so much like Italian untill I figured out...it is Italian
damn...what a waste of my breathe