post your pic.....

artsy pics from the trip :p
DSC00780.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

Like everyone else, here are some photos from my trip (down the coast that I just got back from)

On a cliff watching some whales which aren’t in the shot.
eve-cliff-j-bay.jpg

Just a landscape shot.
j-bay.jpg

The ruined light house at night with a guy from my class trying to look like some demonic fashion model.
scott.jpg

Eve: last night before going to bed, I was browsing this thread and started wondering about your nice clone pics and all your pics in general, because you take some good ones of yourself and nice places, and I was about to ask for more pics, and now I check the thread and see a new pic of you... and as usual, a cool one! I love how you're trying not to laugh, lol. Transmission of thoughts.

Hug0: you're getting really annoying.

Reactions: Silent paragon
AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Ohh... *someone* got very mad at me for some reason and gave me bad reputation saying "you fucking suck"... that's so amusing...!
I see where you're going, and here I object. I want you to know that I might be a little nuts, but I'm not doing shit like that.

- Hug0

Eve EVE ON TOP OF THE DUN DUN DUN THING IN THE YARD!!!! DUN DUN DUN THING!!!! SHES ONE IT EVE EVE EVE IS ON IT!!!! WHAT'S IN HER EYES? A PIECE OF BROKEN HASH!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

This doesn't work if you're not completely wasted...I just have a headache...

SATAN!!!! GET RID OV THE SIGNATURE!