post your pic.....

our new band pic :)

bereavement.jpg

MadTinus said:
How can you tell whether it's good or bad reputation, I got 2 reputations recently (without comments), how can I tell they're good or bad?
I think by the square to the left... if it's green it's good I guess
logically red would be bad... but I haven't had those yet:p

I only have green and blueish ones.. I guess those are the bad ones but I don't know, I'm not sure.

@Vin (Bereavement): thank you, but that pic is not hot, maybe my hair is (?) but I put such a stupid face, I don't know what the hell I was doing...
Btw, that's a nice pic of your band :) I see you're slightly smiling.

@Kev: I haven't thought about it but now that you mention it...
That pic is a bit old, from 2003 I think. I'm not gonna post it. Sucks badly in a bigger resolution heh.

MadTinus said:
Someone gave a me a green one for that post above.. (#2414) with the comment "i love you"... I hope it was you Angelina :) jk

LOL! It wasn't me. If I rep someone, I usually leave a comment, yes, but sign at the end either with my real name (Mariana) or like Angelina :)
Guess someone loves you silently and does not dare to say it! :p

By now I think I got a few green ones and 2 or 3 blue/grey ones, and seeing you, G, named the red ones, I suppose then the blue/grey ones are neutral or something like that.

Edit: mmh I saw your post, Tinus.. you got a point there. Maybe when you get a determined amount of blue/grey ones, then you get a red one? Nah, doesn't make sense... well, I don't know then.

Rep is great fun!

I used to love it when it was around back in the old day.
May I request everyone leaves their name with rep :p I need to rep back lol