post your pic.....

Oh I already spreat some [good!] reps around ... also mostly with a comment... usually ending with one of my anti-emoticon-smilies *g* ... I gave Angie & Cerulean good reps after they said they got those "you suck" ones *hehe* ...

Well, I've got 3 green ones... it says all in all 25 points... o_O so what's one good rep then? ~ 8,3 points? *LOL* this is all so weird... and confuses me a lot!

I never get rep... didnt get any back in the days eithr... NOONE LOVES ME!!!
cry.gif

I rep'd some people tonight, it's fun :) Although I still don't really understand it... I have a blue one from 2003, the new ones are all green. After that blue and a green one I had 15 points, after one more green 20, another green 26, another green 29- any maths student here who can explain this?? And I searched everywhere at Ultimate Metal for some info about rep but couldn't find any...

I tried to re-rep Angelina and I got this "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AngelinaBlakkheim again." :)

EDIT: and this is what occurs when over-repping: "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." :D

No more repping by me tonight!

Reactions: Vincent J.
Cis said:
I rep'd some people tonight, it's fun :) Although I still don't really understand it... I have a blue one from 2003, the new ones are all green. After that blue and a green one I had 15 points, after one more green 20, another green 26, another green 29- any maths student here who can explain this?? And I searched everywhere at Ultimate Metal for some info about rep but couldn't find any...
My theory is it has to do with how high the reputation is of the person who reps you...
so, if somebody reps you who has got a high rep, you'll get more points
or...something..:p

Reactions: Silent paragon