post your pic.....

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Cool pics, Eve :)

How fun... now you can see who gives you good or bad reputation.

edit: and I found the bad rep with the nice message "you fucking suck" was made by exile.

No more comments.

Well i shouldnt post anything in here but i owe you an apology i guess.I thought you gave me bad reputation with comment "you're ugly" and i decided to give you bad rep too.So i am regreting about it now.I apology.Please excuse my "idiocy" and now give me a bad rep and lets repayed.

By the way dear miss who gave me bad rep..i know i am ugly mate.I know i look like a donkey.Thats why i dont post my pics that often.Only photoshopped promo pics and taken by a professional photographer pics of mine are acceptable.

Ah last thing.
How is it goin Silent_Paragon...

^ exy aren't you Norwegian? Then you can't look like a donkey...but wait a minute. You said that your ancestors are from Trabzon right? Then you might be right :D

that's it.... altough i got somehow 10 rep points.... none gave me any reputation that's why I could never find it there on user CP.... weird to have that value as default and not some ' 0 ' .. haha.....

actually that whole thing of REP sucks.... just look how pple is fighting each other.... i mean.. if you don't have courage to speak up to one's face.. than what's the point ? .. as soon as that thing popped up.. it started those weird bad reputation actions with no great basis on it.

atrocity said:
^ exy aren't you Norwegian? Then you can't look like a donkey...but wait a minute. You said that your ancestors are from Trabzon right? Then you might be right :D

I am a crossbred and believe me mate the way i look is so "donkish".

omul2.jpg
miniature-donkey-0001.jpg

FatefuL said:
actually that whole thing of REP sucks.... just look how pple is fighting each other.... i mean.. if you don't have courage to speak up to one's face.. than what's the point ? .. as soon as that thing popped up.. it started those weird bad reputation actions with no great basis on it.

Rep is meant to be about posts. If you like someone's post, you show that you agree or disagree with them. However the whole bad-rep-beacuse-of-fight thing is retarded and invented by people :p

atrocity said:
However the whole bad-rep-beacuse-of-fight thing is retarded and invented by people :p

Kata-meeting October 15th, 2006 07:25 PM Cerulean
You fucking suck
I have just received... October 20th, 2006 03:06 PM Swany
you definetely suck

Lawl..!

atrocity said:
^ yeah, perfect example I'm afraid to say.
But I guess in that case "you" are the sole reason for those bitch fights :D

"October 15th".I saw it after 3 days.He gave me in the first day of this rep system started.Really fast.Jesus sucking christ.So entertaining.

Unicorn said:
Who are you. You wanted to come to the kata-meeting, but obviously were'nt there. :err:
he's exile... :rolleyes:
besides 'intolatsi' account, he created another one, with the nick 'ssss', (and who knows how many more) notice the join date, oct 26th and 0 posts.
he uses his alternative accounts just to spread negative reps like 'you fucking suck' and alikes to people...
and he says to others to get a life? righty!

°scarlet° said:
he's exile... :rolleyes:
besides 'intolatsi' account, he created another one, with the nick 'ssss', (and who knows how many more) notice the join date, oct 26th and 0 posts.
he uses his alternative accounts just to spread negative reps like 'you fucking suck' and alikes to people...
and he says to others to get a life? righty!

ask admins to check ips.
blink blink...

by the way dear ksenia did you dedicate your life to me.and i like that phrase that you wrote under your nick.did you influence by something maybe??

Reactions: atrocity
i was thinking whether to even answer you and go into further details or not and i'll do you (and to all others) a favour, i’m not gonna say a word anymore. i think the evidence is quite clear, there’s nothing more to add.
so, enjoy it in here and have fun.

Reactions: Silent paragon
Ah Ksenia my love.Next time find some proof when you accuse someone.In that kinda forums admins always has got the ip access and they can see anyone that has got multiple-account.
Please my love i am expecting something "more accurate" from you next time.
Exile did this exile did that please someone give this beautiful person a banana.

Edit..
By the way i cant even leave the forum because of you guys.Stop blaming me for everything you dislike or anything against you.I am really BORED of being sensational.