post your pic.....

worst image ever...

katatonia-tarja.jpg

:zombie: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

so i was in the city(Australia) wearing my black sessions shirt and this woman ripping ticket stubs said "I fucking love that band" then went back to what she was doing. looks like there are actually more then 3 fans in all of Australia.

Yeah, I think there was five in the "Come to Australia thread".

you're somehow suggesting that the lady that rips ticket is a poster on UM ? :p

I still can't see why so many people find her extremely attractive...
same goes for the singer of Arch Enemy...

maybe I just have a weird taste:p

for Angela maybe for the "badass heavy metal" attitude... for Tarja... well.. pple that actually find her attractive must be to n00b to figure that there are a lot of beautiful girls around that actually got better musician skills or loves music mutch more than that boring bitch.. so, once again.. they're somehow conected to the music or so.. and cuz of that re-create a new image of the person.

we'll .. that's what i can figure from that.

with all this kiss around...

Blabbermouth said:
Rock your teeth clean — and encourage better brushing habits! — with the electronic KISS toothbrush (photo) that lets you hear two full minutes of "Rock and Roll All Night" while you brush! Sound vibrations stream from the bristles through your teeth — so you can actually hear music inside your head! To increase the volume, simply increase your brushing pressure! The better you brush, the better the sound!

The KISS toothbrush from licensee Hasbro is now available in the state of New York and will be released nationwide in early 2007

hasbro.jpg

i wanna one of those.. lol.