CelticFrost-7.jpg

Me with the lovely Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil...a couple years ago
lacunacoil.jpg

Me with Peter Lindgren of Opeth, March 2006
2006_0322Opeth0245.jpg

Me with Martin Mendez of Opeth, March 2006
2006_0322Opeth0239.jpg

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
About your tats, is it one of the sparrows you named on your neck or am I seeing awfully bad? (which can be, since my sight sucks). Anyway, looks cool.

Now you both could post pics of your tattoos :)
Okay- first, you are right about the neck, that is the vesper sparrow-
heres a closer look...
st.jpg

then there are the scissors
sct.jpg

And my Derek Hess pieces
dh2.jpg

dh1.jpg

and the Woman on my forearm...
gw1.jpg

gw2.jpg

that goes around to my twist on the scream-
me.jpg

and above that the Davinci's neck and shoulder study
dt.jpg

And there are a good few more that are either poorly done or just lame that dont need to be shown...
I dont know...
Anybody else have ink to share?

Scourge of Malice said:
I was gonna be a ninja with him... but too broke to buy a new costume ^_^

And what servers are you WoW guys on? I just started playing a couple weeks ago on Echo Isles.

I had started on Stormrage Alliance when the game first came out. I made 2 60s (mage+pally) there, then got bored, went to Hellscream Horde where I made 2 other 60s (rogue+shaman). Then I got bored, because I never had so much time for raids. Then I jumped to new opened servers and raced to 60 :D
Most recently I had a 60 warlock on Anub'arak, I was in a kick ass guild, but sadly I had to quit WoW once again.

Now my guild (www.chilltownguild.com) is owning.
They had server first ZG,MC and BWL fully cleared. Now they are farming BWL... And the servers opened like 3 months ago.
So impressive.

this is my WoW history man :p

Wow Cris, those are some killer tattoos. The sparrow is really cute but I like the last ones more. The scream is fukkin great. Anyway they're all really cool.
I have 2 and I'm about to get my 3rd (and last) one. One is a tribal cat and the other one is the eye of Horus, both on both shoulderblades. Next one's gonna be the ankh on the belly. I posted pics recently I think but they're shitty ones, so well, maybe when I get the last one I'll post new better pics.

Cerulean said:
WELL PHOTOSHOP THEM INTO ONE PIC THEN IF YOU REALLY CARE THAT MUCH. Fucking whiner you are.
I, for one appreciate seeing your guitar collection. You SHOULD be PROUD, man. I had to learn to let dickhead comments roll off my back. Don't even dignify them. Peace.:kickass:

Wanderer said:
Pirates are nothing without their ships and ninjas are nothing without dark.Be a berserker turn your rage into gold!

ninjas don't need dark.
they will kill you before you even see it is day outside.

especially if you´re a pirate.