post your pic.....

LOL, Cris, you glow in the dark? how's that? :p
Yes, it would be more like:
Reece - Angel
Cris - Devil
Heh, seriously, you two look very alike though it's true Cris looks more like a bad boy than Reece... but who knows... :saint:

everyone has always said that about us.......and to tell the truth....my webbed feet glow in the dark......so who knows......we both couldve had the same mailman or something.......

DSCF6292.jpg

So are you both sure you are not brothers? :)
You've got many tats, Reece, cool :cool:
I might be getting my third (and last one) tomorrow with a friend who also wants to get her first two tats.
Do you know how many you got? or you lost your count already? :p Those on the arms look good.

to disperse my "bad boy" image, here is a less sinister, less dog raping Cris...
853841f3.jpg

me with a puppy- (not getting raped, LOL)
coffee02-1.jpg

me sipping hot tea in a cardigan sweater-
DSC00964.jpg

Me eating cereal-

also- Reece has scarier tattoos than I do...Demons and stuff...:zombie:
I have tattoos like sparrows and scissors and things!:saint:

Aw, Cris, that puppy is adorable :) About your tats, is it one of the sparrows you named on your neck or am I seeing awfully bad? (which can be, since my sight sucks). Anyway, looks cool.
And Reece, yes, I noticed the "I 'heart' satan" sticker, lol.
So, ok, things have changed... now Reece is the evil one and Cris the good one :p
Now you both could post pics of your tattoos :)

FatefuL said:
fuck the love satan sticker... if i'm not all mistaken i'm seeing a pentagram there in your chest ? thats pure truebadassness ! :headbang:

haha....a pentagram I carved into my own flesh and then rubbed ink in.....I was soooo hardcore....lol

for angelina...

this one is an inverted cross.....one of the ones I have.....the other one is all fucked up because, like the pentagram, I carved it...and then went as far as to brand around it which really fucked it up....WTF was I thinking....at least I was passionate about something I guess....
lkaj.jpg

lakerj.jpg

this one is not finished and a little fucked up......oh well...

photobucket049.jpg

Ok, so now we have Reece, who still, despite evil satan tatoos and stickers, looks like the nicest guy.
and we have Cris, who looks like "I want to kiss you and pet your dog" :p

Deliverance6 said:
I specially like those ones, they're cool, Reece. Though you say the second one is not finished, it looks good anyway, I like it. I like tats without colours and with shadows, or something very subtle, nothing too notorious like a chinese dragon with lots of yellow, red and green for example :ill: I love dragons but not like that, but coloured tattoos fit well in some people.
Those tattoos must have taken days to be done.
Being a woman, I wouldn't have some kind of tattoos like skeletons and stuff, you know, I don't think they fit good on women :/ though I must admit I once wanted to have a snake tattoo, lol. Luckily it was never done. But, I wouldn't have a little shinny sun or a sweet dolphin or a lovely flower or stuff like that (though a seahorse is good, but a tribal one and not looking so 'sweet').