post your pic.....

Are the Kata fellows really easy to get a hold of? I was actually thinking of bringing my vinyl and booklets to get signed...I just don't want to annoy them...but I'm gonna be acting like a little fan boy until I get a hold of myself :p

I wonder if I get to the club early, maybe I can get in with the Katatonia guys??? I really want this to a be night to remember forever...and to hang out with them would create the ultimate nirvana.

A WEEK AND A HALF AWAY OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!@$#@#$%@%

It shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of them, and they are DAMN NICE guys. Can't wait for them to come back again.

LifeDepraved said:
Tumn is holding his neck...a sign of being in love :X

Wtf? lol - I was in a great mood that entire day, still am!

Deliverance6 said:
ha....Anders actually told me I shouldve took over for Jesse while they are on tour.....but I think we are all fairly civil here......well be OK.....but it would of course be an honor to be a moderator here....
Jesse's doing just as much moderating now as he usually does ;) I was thinking about that a few times, that we should have maybe one or two other moderators here, people who are here regularly. Why doesn't Blakkheim have moderators privileges himself btw..

Anyway, I'm seeing many cool pics here again, the one of Reece and Tumn is cool. And Tumn, that guitar you're never gonna touch or play again, in a shrine it goes!! ;)

Reece and Sparowsblood, you guys really look like brothers man, you should do a DNA test, it's just too obvious.. ;)

Unicorn said:
It's funny, a few days ago I had a chat and I said, I think MadTinus would be a great Moderator. So, my wish would be you. :)
Really..? :oops:

Well, I'd surely be up for it, if more people would agree of course.. I'm already moderating another forum @ smnnews.com and I was overal co-moderator @ HMAS.org for some time, that's my resume so far ;).

MadTinus said:
Jesse's doing just as much moderating now as he usually does ;) I was thinking about that a few times, that we should have maybe one or two other moderators here, people who are here regularly. Why doesn't Blakkheim have moderators privileges himself btw..

Anyway, I'm seeing many cool pics here again, the one of Reece and Tumn is cool. And Tumn, that guitar you're never gonna touch or play again, in a shrine it goes!! ;)

Reece and Sparowsblood, you guys really look like brothers man, you should do a DNA test, it's just too obvious.. ;)

That's just because you're european that all americans look the same to you:lol:
but seriously you have a point there...

MadTinus said:

Hehe, Jonas and Anders asked me how I like playing it, I told them the ones who deserve to play this guitar are those whose names are signed on it. Also told Anders if Bloodbath ever gets around to touring, I'm bringing the guitar for him to play. Now how fucking awesome would that be!
Edit: Actually Anders said something about playing it Saturday night for a song probably, but since it's a 5 string baritone, it would not really work.

And thanks for the compliments everyone!

Tumn said:
Hehe, Jonas and Anders asked me how I like playing it, I told them the ones who deserve to play this guitar are those whose names are signed on it. Also told Anders if Bloodbath ever gets around to touring, I'm bringing the guitar for him to play. Now how fucking awesome would that be!
Edit: Actually Anders said something about playing it Saturday night for a song probably, but since it's a 5 string baritone, it would not really work.

And thanks for the compliments everyone!
It would be beyond awesome man.

They should compose a Bloodbath song that fits the tuning of that guitar and play it on that guitar!

All of RTC was with THAT guitar, that's why I bought it. It is what you hear being played by Anders throughout the entire album. Then Dan's NMF songs written with it, as well as Crimson II.

MadTinus said:
DSCF6532.jpg

myself I've never really seen the similarity, though many many people insist its exists...there are several differences , really...

Reece
Goatee and mustache
Has webbed feet (hope that wasn't a secret)

Cris
face scars
glows in the dark
Um...Ladies? a little help here?

Reece: always looks like the happiest man alive
Cris: always has the "i want to kill you and rape your dog" look :p (no offense, you look a lot better, and more photogenic than i ever will :) )