post your pic.....

Me likes! I love your home, Martijn, looks so neat and nice and comfortable... and so well decorated.. very very nice.
We all love each other <3

Kev, you're such a poser... a really cool one. You should pose for well-known magazines :p

Aww Swany, you look so pretty in those pics...! With same t-shirt! See? we're like twins ;) You're gorgeous <3 MARRY ME! :p

Markus: haha yes, the flashlight kills, you know... ;)

derbeder: you like the Creams? That night was awesome. Underworld, Sasha, Eric Morillo, Tiga, Hernán Cattaneo, Sander Kleinenberg, Layo & Bushwacka!, Nic Fanciulli, Silicone Soul are some of the ones that were there that night. Tiga and Layo were fukkin great. Layo was very dark, full of freaky noises, I loved it. By the time Sander played I was so tired but kept on dancing. It was an awesome night. Here you can find the whole line up if you're interested: http://www.creamfieldsba.com.ar/

is nice.....I like....you like me?....I like sex...
I like you, but not for sexy time explosion.
Whooo! That carpet!!! :oops: *loves everything*
And now that I see your place again... hmmm... maybe there IS enough space for my CD-Collection, my paintings & picz, my tons of clothing, my shoes, my boots, my books, my jewellery, my DVDs AND of course my computer with my fuckin' sexy LCD... ... I would sleep on your lovely couch of course... I just wonder if it would still look so nice after I moved in *LOL* ;D :loco:
[oh... and I would make a paradise out of your hell of a garden *chrchr* ... Cis would kill me for that... but my 'lil green friends need to be planted in order *ehehehe*]
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese come over and re-arrange my garden, that's the one 'onstacle' I've been looking up against for too long! :/ I just looked at a pic of my garden taken when I moved in here, it looked so clean and nice, now it's a jungle of weeds!
gawd, it that messy for u tinus... i wonder what would u think of my room :p... i like btw
Nah, the place is not messy, the mess is nicely arranged ;) Only the couch is a bit messy, but it's just some newspapers etc.
Me likes! I love your home, Martijn, looks so neat and nice and comfortable... and so well decorated.. very very nice.
We all love each other <3
Thanks, it's a nice place, I'm happy with it, surely an improvement from my old flat (up on the 15th floor, just one room..)!

And yeah, mass e-grouphug (again)!! :loco:

@Angie and Swany: looking beautiful as always
@Kev: LMAO at Jonas' cream
@Markus: will you ever authorize me on myspace? (I know this is not the place for it but still)
@Martijn: You have a really nice place, love the carpet and about the messy couch...I wish I was that messy, you should see my bed before exams...

@everybody: I missed you guys

Kev, you're such a poser... a really cool one. You should pose for well-known magazines :p

Haha...Thanks :p I think....haha...I just remembered the last time I was called a poser...sit around kids...

It was the beginning of Sophmore year in high school...I wore a Cradle Of Filth Shirt...And this pothead comes up to me and says "FUCKING POSER...STUPID FUCKING POSER" ...I just sighed, and said "Nice korn shirt" and he said "Go get shot".

Funny thing was...I showed him who Cradle Of Filth were a year earlier and he was so happy...

Yer all welcome for the story.

derbeder: you like the Creams? That night was awesome. Underworld, Sasha, Eric Morillo, Tiga, Hernán Cattaneo, Sander Kleinenberg, Layo & Bushwacka!, Nic Fanciulli, Silicone Soul are some of the ones that were there that night. Tiga and Layo were fukkin great. Layo was very dark, full of freaky noises, I loved it. By the time Sander played I was so tired but kept on dancing. It was an awesome night. Here you can find the whole line up if you're interested: http://www.creamfieldsba.com.ar/

we have only had one creamfields event in turkey and it's been a while. i would really want to see it in england, of course.
that's a good line-up. i've seen sasha with digweed in august, and it was great. sander kleinenberg is among my favorites too. glad you had fun. keep clubbin' :)

My messy couch:
messycouch006.jpg

My new Sentenced poster:
art-gallery001.jpg

On the wall:
art-gallery010.jpg

My new carpet:
carpet004.jpg

I like. Also you like? :)

it looks very Ikea:) Nice though!

@Angelina: You want to marry your twin?! Now THAT's weird! :lol: But being your twin makes me feel comfortable enough =) <3

@Martijn: You owner of the holy kata-house *lolz* ... yesss... let me be your gardner *hehe* x)