post your pic.....

Me and my new PRS CU24, YOU DAMN RIGHT

T0_-1_1748550.jpg

:worship:

http://www.fotop.net/w49/w4947

more photos from our recent gig :)
the venues was small but the atmopshere was great!
Whoo! Looks nice =) ... I just wonder if those white curtains in the back weren't confusing you *hehe*

nice custom prs...must have cost you quite a shiteload of money
Yepp... that guitar looks nice and Mr. affinityband looks quite happy with it.
But I wonder if I'm also gonna be such a guitar nerd one day that I need just ONE look to see what's custom, what's not, which brand, what kind... blablabla :erk:

not the looks...the name of the model cu24 stands for custom24...in fact all prs 24's are custom and i'm not a guitar nerd...I don't even have an electric guitar

meandgilbertrad.jpg

Why yes, that IS Paul Gilbert.
Oh, haha that's a cool pic! Paul Gilbert rocks, yeah!

And Hobo, yes... wow, you look very different. Hair does not fit you any bad :) Cool pic!

Well, one of my dear cousins sent me a pic of her new lil lovely kitten and it's so damn cute I thought I had to post it, so here she is :)

Don't pay attention to the date of the pic, the time and date of the cam wasn't configured, pic was taken a few days ago, kittie is 3 months old but it looks younger! way too tiny! :)

Markus: don't worry, the kittie is fine, sometimes it's common to see their eyes a bit tearful but nothing serious... it's just she's too young yet! My cousin told me it's changing the colour of its eyes and apparently will have some pretty green eyes like her other cat (but the other cat has nothing to do with this one heh).
And I told you, Brownie is a cutie! Now post Candy's pic with the camouflaged suit, Aleh will love it!

And, it's not cats' fur what makes you allergic. It's a protein that's in their saliva. I used to be pretty much allergic as well but eventually you get use to it, like you immunize or something, but anyway dealing with cats' fur, specially during summer, it's nothing good.. but if you love cats and wanna have at least one, is something you should consider heh.

Reece: that's another killer pic! I have to save it :)

>Angelina< damn cute.. cat.... with this katatonic look...... your cousing should name it CAT-atonic.. or somthing like that...

>Hobo< yeah... true fan atitute do gain weight with your idol ! i'm fatter too.. everytime i have those boiled fat stuff i think of Jonas ! :kickass: lolly