post your pic.....

wooo.jpg

Not only do I glow, but I've got 3 arms as well. Quite helpful for those difficult riffs, really.

I must say I'm starting to love Candy a lot... she's gained my love, she's too cute not to be loved.
Btw, I don't know what's that next to her on the first pic but when I first saw it, it looked like a gun to me... mh nevermind, I'm nuts.

Alyona: I want your boobs :oops: You're gorgeous in that pic. I totally love cats so I'll be waiting to see yours.

Scourge: lol, the cousin itt pic is hilarious!

omg Candy!!!! she lloks like a hairy Igor :) specially in the second pic...
hee hee Igor and Nacho got sweaters, but i dont have a cam anymore :( try to get pics tho

@Unicorn: Cute =) just look how she plays with the cam *lol* :p

Awww, you're right Swany

hehe cute cute puppy!
pictures of my cat (who is the best cat in the world!) coming soon :D
Keep 'em coming

I must say I'm starting to love Candy a lot... she's gained my love, she's too cute not to be loved.
Btw, I don't know what's that next to her on the first pic but when I first saw it, it looked like a gun to me... mh nevermind, I'm nuts.
It's a gun. Didn't you know that Candy is a real gansta?
No, it's just a phone and a remote control.

omg Candy!!!! she lloks like a hairy Igor :) specially in the second pic...
hee hee Igor and Nacho got sweaters, but i dont have a cam anymore :( try to get pics tho
Please post some more pics from your babies.

Btw. guys, I invented a new word which is called "Awwwness" it can be written "Awwwnezz" in thiz forum, too.
If you use it please make a copyright symbol next to it :lol:

And you girls are pure awwwnezz! (c)

Awww, you're right Swany

Keep 'em coming

It's a gun. Didn't you know that Candy is a real gansta?
No, it's just a phone and a remote control.

Please post some more pics from your babies.

Btw. guys, I invented a new word which is called "Awwwness" it can be written "Awwwnezz" in thiz forum, too.
If you use it please make a copyright symbol next to it :lol:

And you girls are pure awwwnezz! (c)

Ravenawwwwnezz!:lol:

LOL! Little Taz Devil! :tickled: I instantly remembered the cartoons, it freaked me out sometimes haha but look at that thing.. it's so funny and cute, I wanna hug it, though it'll surely eat me or something, hah.
Pure awwwness (c)! :loco:
Now I need to go to Google and search for pics of that little taz devil ^^