post your pic.....

Ok heres a few but I warn you nothing too fancy... I'll save my best shots for later on...

Me playing emotionally:

dsc00041ng9.jpg

The studio (notice the KRK speakers.. Katatonia probably used these on TGCD to mixdown-- not actually these speakers but the same make-- KRK's):

dsc00023gm5.jpg

Me with idea forming:

dsc00044zt7.jpg

yep you can't really make me out can you.. i'll get some better ones soon.

Ok heres a few but I warn you nothing too fancy... I'll save my best shots for later on...

Me playing emotionally:

dsc00041ng9.jpg

The studio (notice the KRK speakers.. Katatonia probably used these on TGCD to mixdown-- not actually these speakers but the same make-- KRK's):

dsc00023gm5.jpg

Me with idea forming:

dsc00044zt7.jpg

yep you can't really make me out can you.. i'll get some better ones soon.

yes. I think kata and opeth were using KRK V8 to mixdown TGCD and GR.
I wanna try KRK as well but not dealers in hongkong so end up I bought genelec :)

That's me with my new shirt
blaz.jpg
I have to tell you something... that shirt doesn't fit you at all... it makes you look really really stupid :( ... so better be a nice little brother and give it to me *g* I'm sure it'll fit perfectly to my endless awwwesomenezz :loco: :D

@Angelina: Whow, love that pic ... 'specially that green in the back & the soft light are amazing. And you both look sweet =) <3

Welcome s a o...make yourself at home

@Markus: This shirt would deffinetly look good on Swany...but then again everything does including fishnet stalkings;).Anyway I don't know Blazing eternity so I really can't tell how krieg this shirt really is.
I personally think you look better without the beard but your beard is your business.

Angelina has a boy and she's wearing white clothes.... whats wrong here?

welcome SAO...please bear with us male kata-girl-loving-fans!

Relationships are bright. Which means wear white. I'm in the mood for Taco Bell. I only wish there will be concession stands in hell.

OK I'll shut up.

Ok, so yet another person here "quoting" the image, but I feel it cannot be helped.
You look gorgeous and welcome to the boards (I think.) Somehow, you seem new but you're not quite "new" here lol.

Anyway, i'm sick and should be in bed (I just took a quick browse here) - adios everyone!

Haha, nothing's wrong. I wear black most of the time... but I wear white as well sometimes. Black and white are two of my fave colours [others are purple, navy blue, grey, dark green like military], and the combination of both looks good [notice in the pic I'm wearing black pants].
HAIL BLACK!

Btw, s_a_o, you remind me of Sarah Jessica Parker in that pic... Carrie Bradshaw... aww <3 so cute :)