post your pic.....

s_a_o, I had sinus infection once, then it came back not so long ago but it wasn´t that bad luckily... anyway I know what you mean, it sucks bad. Are you taking any medicines for that? you should, to ease the pain and make it go away! sinus infection is not nice :ill: and it can be really serious so it should be treated too... I refused treatment when I first had it, I know that´s no good :/

Yep that happened to me the first time. I'm taking the meds so I'm resting up and I'm feeling better.

In response to that wind pic.... Damn. The wind has been insane lately (i.e. my trash can ended up across the street, a few houses down, leaned up against some random guy's car), but nothing like the pictures I've seen from European news.

We just played the first ever Extreme Metal Festival hold in hong kong
it was so cool :headbang:
here are some photos :)

our gears just arrived to the venue.
P1000639.JPG

Moved our stuffs in and waiting for setup things and rehersal
P1000648.JPG

P1000649.JPG

one of the best black/death band in hong kong Evocation, rehersal in action
P1000667.JPG

after show, all the bands and organizers all went to the restaurant hot pot together to celebrate the success and enjoyment :) also the fucking beer festival :) I drank like 30 cans or something lol.
P1000708.JPG

P1000713.JPG

:loco: Dude, all those PREtty lights; kinda like being at a rave or something. The first pic is really, really cool with the "mist" giving it a nice atmospheric touch. I wanna be there. Looks like a good time, man.

haha yeah it was nice :D the first pic s our traditional "opera house " take one more pic of it :D http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/giouli/DSCN3232a.jpg and.... i am a girl :lol: :loco:

:Smug: Ah shucks, my apologies. ;) So yeah, dudette, in regards to the new pic...VERY cool. I think it's better than the other, with superior contrast. So, what kind of events were there? I'm curious. Looks like there's so much energy.

And Stefan...great beach photos. Who took the photo of the first pic? I mean, man, what a fine looking beach...

well here we celebrate carnival for 4 weeks.This ends with two parades and the closing ceremony.Meaningwhile we have events like the carnival groups have parties and the local services make actions like dances...The most famous is the dance Bourboulia where men and women wear black dominos and the dance without knowing who is who :D And i forgot a looooooooooooooooooot of red sweet wine :D it is a tradition :D here you can see more pics of this opening event :D just choose your language :D http://www.carnivalpatras.gr/?section=149&errors=&messages=