post your pic.....

well here we celebrate carnival for 4 weeks.This ends with two parades and the closing ceremony.Meaningwhile we have events like the carnival groups have parties and the local services make actions like dances...The most famous is the dance Bourboulia where men and women wear black dominos and the dance without knowing who is who :D And i forgot a looooooooooooooooooot of red sweet wine :D it is a tradition :D here you can see more pics of this opening event :D just choose your language :D http://www.carnivalpatras.gr/?section=149&errors=&messages=

Wow, it's like a parade and/or circus mixed into one, with tons of flashy lighting and fog. Good stuff and thanks for sharing. As for the red wine, I may get bashed for this, but Wine has to be one of my favourite alcoholic beverages. Castlevetro all the way!

And is that surfer dude for REAL???? I didn't believe it at first until I read through the entire page. Over $5, 000 being bidded on his life? :lol: This can ONLY come from ebay.

LMAO at Paradoxile's it's used comment. :lol: Oh man, don't know why, but I actually got a good one out of that!

It's kinda hard for me to understand who needs a rubber vagina?

those who have girlfriends don't need it because they have the real thing
those who don't have girlfriends can jerk off for free
no point for lesbians either because it tastes like rubber

I can only see this as a joke gift

as part of my job making this a better world I ask you all to spend your money wisely with sex toys that matter like...cockrings, dildos, vibrators, ass plugs, fur handcuffs, nipple clams, clit and penis pumpers and gallons of waterbased lube.

no more fake vaginas...
if god inteneded the vagina to be rubber, he would have made it so.

l_19e0360619856054b3f255eaa70403f3.jpg

OMG DISCOURAGED ONES PART 2: Quiet World the musical...22 extended versions, 22 concept videos, 22 TIMEZ THE KATATONIC HUNGER YOU KRAVE!!!!