post your pic.....

@Silent Paragon: Haha, well, I just love giving out compliments and especially so when they are rightfully deserved. And dark imagery such as the above photo you took that I posted, is just something that makes my jaw drop. :) So yeah, good luck with the rest of your year.

my gurlfriend is hot. she is modeling her natural birth shirt.....yes....no docs when she was born....her family are like cave people...

ahjapic.jpg

hehe no wonder you're so positive all the time :)

You guys are both super hot, Reece! Hopefully you'll have cuter kids than the ones The Woman and I are projected to spawn:

BEHOLD! THE AMAZING FROG-FACED-FAGBOY:

scan0002_003_002.jpg

When he is born, I shall promptly toss him in a river to see if he can swim like the species to which he bears a strong resemblance. Actually, that might make it too easy... I'll have to handicap him by attatching a cylinder block to his leg.

AND MY LOVELY DAUGHTER, THE TURKEY-FACE MULLETGIRL:

scan0002_003_001.jpg

She will promptly be given up for adoption in a Muslim country, so that she will be forced to wear a veil over her face everytime she ventures into public.

Haha. Awesome. How do ya do that morph thingy?

We found an awesome morph-booth thing in Las Vegas. Basically, you select the gender and certain phenotypes (hair color, complexion ect), and then it morphs your facial bone structures to yield a best-guess of what your child should look like.

You also had the option of morphing your face with an animal! I should have had my wife morph with a lion or something, because I'm generally excited by furries.

Reece: Indeed, your girlfriend is very beautiful. That pic is very cool. And my congrats for the wedding! It's lovely to see you talking like that about your woman... is really nice of you and not something you see every day... I wish you the best together :)

Kev: Short hair fits you pretty well. I approve it :)

Eve: Glad to see you back in here :) Loved the clones pic! we've all been missing them, you know.
I'm also considering studying photography... I think it's one of the few things that really suits me for studying, so I'll see...

LordDarksoul: Those pics are so funny. You two make a nice couple. I'm sure you'll have some cute babies someday ;)

I nominate Angelina for "Friendliest person ever on the internet!"

You are a great pal and I am truly honored to have you as an internet friend!! When I come to Buenos Aires, we totally need to get krvnk!

Vamos a cantar "Jonas es el mas atractivo de todo" en las calles