post your pic.....

the other guy is an ape lol

My friend Kienan is an erotic beast... people howl at him whenever he goes to the beach, it's hysterical. Sometimes he'll have inverted crosses into his chest hair in an attempt to lure ladies to his sexy lair. It usualy works, but more dudes are lured than womens, but since we're both gay I guess that's a good thing.:kickass:

I was just going through my photobucket account and decided I had lots of sexy photos that most of you would be very interested in seeing! :kickass:

beastxiwedding.jpg

With a sexy groom at his wedding in Las Vegas... I was best man so I wrote a poem which I felt was very special and inspiring... I will share it with you all:

"Whether they're laughing, hugging, kissing, or healing
Joel and Kristy always share their feelings."

It was rather touching.

IMG_9795.jpg

Just a normal day with some sexy friends in my erotic lyfe.

thd0542_042222.jpg

Making out with a dude at Maryland Deathfest

DSC02404.jpg

Lemme tap that shit, ho.

IMG_0552.jpg

With some hoes.

IMG_0450.jpg

"WHOOOOOO I HAVE AIDS!!"

gothfag7.jpg

It's a FABULOUS day for DARKNESS

bestpals2.jpg

Some bet friends I made at Sea World (notice my "Sweet Nurse" shirt!)

mall5.jpg

A best friend I made at the mall.

mall3.jpg

Entertaining old ladies at the mall.

pimpmobile2.jpg

My first car! (1998/9?)

roman6.jpg

Dancing!!!

puppy.jpg

MR. WEINERS (The dog was put down about 2 weeks after this photo due to some congenital defect.. I only met him once but was very sad)

picture024.jpg

hehehe I found it :D i am gonna talk to heavens so i can see more posts like those here:D:D

picture029.jpg

dear God its me again ::D:D:D

Jesse I like your Katatonia poster. Where / how did you get it?

Ummm..I got it a year ago when I saw Katatonia live in Lutakko, Jyväskylä. I bought a t-shirt from that gig and they gave away free posters if you bought anything. :)

Oh and below that Katatonia poster is a Novembre poster that has all the members autographs. Heh. :)