post your pic.....

taco pantalones por favor!

si señor
taco.jpg

un homo taco en calzoncillos

I know you're a girl...and a hot one too(pause for blush)...I don't tell guys they're hot unless it's kev:p
you can just dye your hair blond, what's the problem?
personally I think black hair suits you very well...gives great contrast to your eyes
blond is overrated anyway...

im afraid i have no such beard...but if you ever want to swap bodies for a day let me know! ;)

Will do my friend! Or is it possible to reserve it in the next life?

If not, I'm happy to join the waiting list.

Thank you for the generous compliment Paradoxile!
I am extremely humbled :)

I think natural blonde hair is very charming and actually
really uncommon, particularly in women who usually bleach
the shit out of it or simply saturate it with fake highlights!

I'd also like to extend my congrats to the dude who
completed his Bloodbath cover thing today.

Looks magnificent!

Nice Hecate Enthroned shirt. I have the one with that Pagan Swords song....can't think of it for the life of me atm.

Cool picz too :)

Hecate Enthroned have been ridiculously scapegoated as a Cradle of Filth clone... it's more trendy to bash them than to actually like them. The vocals were admittedly very similar, but that's where comparisons should stop as far as I'm concerned.

It's really unfair because I think that "Upon Promethean Shores, "The Slaughter of Innocence... A Requiem for the Mighty," and (to a slightly lesser extent) "Dark Requiems" are three of the best releases ever in the whole spooky-kabooky synth heavy Vampyre black metal genre. In particular, even 10 years after its release, I think "The Slaughter of Innocence..." has really withstood the test of time, and remains a very, very somber and gloomy piece of music.

Very underappreciated and unfairly hated band, even if they could not make a respectable music video to save their lives.