post your pic.....

@Madtinus (and the others on the picture): Great picture haha! Looks like great meeting. So who is who on this picture (I'm new on this board, so I don't really recognize anyone)
From left to right: Vincent J., Swany, Juniper, MadTinus, Cerulean (with guitar) and Unicorn.

Somehow it's hard to say whether this arm on the right belongs to Cerulean or Unicorn :)

@Madtinus (and the others on the picture): Great picture haha! Looks like great meeting. So who is who on this picture (I'm new on this board, so I don't really recognize anyone)

lol yeah me either. I'm just like, okay cool... i wish i could live in Europe! :loco: Metal is better, govt is better...Sweden here i come!

Funny old pics time!

Classic myspace mirror pic!
Picture001.jpg

Bah Humbug Bitchez. Look at me and my January 06 no make up bad self. lol
P1010118.jpg

And since i look like crap in those..
VSme.jpg

:lol:

And, the girl with the KATATONIA shirt...that IS Swany, correct? I only ask because she looks a bit different there...aaaaaand, IF she reads this:
See??? HERE, your hair indeed looks black...and totally beautiful (and shiny.) I'm not insane...WOOhoo!
Correct, it's Swany and of course she reads this (is there anything she does not read? :loco:) ...and yes, she looks different... just the way she looks when she's a bit tired and just survived a bad headache :lol:
But I still keep on telling you: It's not black, it's not black, it's not black, no no nooo! Thanx anyway (;

@Martijn: That's Gorik's arm, isn't it?!

From left to right: Vincent J., Swany, Juniper, MadTinus, Cerulean (with guitar) and Unicorn.

Somehow it's hard to say whether this arm on the right belongs to Cerulean or Unicorn :)
Thanks for clearing that up Madtinus! By the way, was there anything played on the guitar, or did it just look good on the picture? :p Are these kata-meetings also open to newbies on the board?

lol yeah me either. I'm just like, okay cool... i wish i could live in Europe! :loco: Metal is better, govt is better...Sweden here i come!

Are you going to live in Sweden, or just on a holiday?
Nice pictures btw. Especially the first one.

Thanks for clearing that up Madtinus! By the way, was there anything played on the guitar, or did it just look good on the picture? :p Are these kata-meetings also open to newbies on the board?

Are you going to live in Sweden, or just on a holiday?
Nice pictures btw. Especially the first one.

The first one? lol thanks

But nah, neither. I would love to do either if i were fortunate enough! Perhaps someday...*blissful sigh*

@Martijn: That's Gorik's arm, isn't it?!
Yep! :)
Yeah, Unicorn also had a guitar, so there were 2 guitars and surely they were played as well, video testimonies exist and might be published when Swany has found the time to digitalize them :)

And surely newbies are welcome to the meetings. This was only the 2nd meeting though, let's see when the next one is.. Your place? :)

Yep! :)Yeah, Unicorn also had a guitar, so there were 2 guitars and surely they were played as well, video testimonies exist and might be published when Swany has found the time to digitalize them :)

And surely newbies are welcome to the meetings. This was only the 2nd meeting though, let's see when the next one is.. Your place? :)

That's great. My place will be a little difficult though, I'm only 19 and still living with my parents haha. I'm planning to find a room in Leiden next year. It is not very central, and perhaps a bit small, but sure, you are all invited then!

We got some decent versions of Cold Ways, Evidence, Quiet World and Dissolving Bonds, although I fucked up a couple of times, I forgot to practice before coming to the meeting...

Nice picks, I would love to hear them. Did someone sing along with the guitars?

lol.. i was just realizing that after seeing this pic thousand times a day.. and then when i went on reading the next posts , you came up with the same idea.. hahhaa... i dunno.... i was like switching arms i guess... when i looked at Cerulean i thought it was his... when i was looking to Unicorn .. i thought it was he's...... and still i hadn't figured that .. just today I could notice.. ' hey... theres one arm to two dudes! ' .. but i could define that it was Cerulean's. :loco: