post your pic.....

From left to right: Vincent J., Swany, Juniper, MadTinus, Cerulean (with guitar) and Unicorn.

Somehow it's hard to say whether this arm on the right belongs to Cerulean or Unicorn :)

I think Unicorn is a total hottie.

I say this every time I see a picture of him. See how cool I am?

Correct, it's Swany and of course she reads this (is there anything she does not read? :loco:) ...and yes, she looks different... just the way she looks when she's a bit tired and just survived a bad headache :lol:
But I still keep on telling you: It's not black, it's not black, it's not black, no no nooo! Thanx anyway (;

Hehe, I know it's not black, but still - in some pics it definitely looks it. And ouch on the headaches - if it makes you feel any better, you don't look different bad in this pic, haha.

Oh yeah...and guyzzz - :lol: what's up with the lip pose? Reminds me of something......hmmm....

Correct, it's Swany and of course she reads this (is there anything she does not read? :loco:) ...and yes, she looks different... just the way she looks when she's a bit tired and just survived a bad headache :lol:
But I still keep on telling you: It's not black, it's not black, it's not black, no no nooo! Thanx anyway (;

Hehe, I know it's not black, but still - in some pics it definitely looks it. And ouch on the headaches - if it makes you feel any better, you don't look different bad in this pic, haha.

Oh yeah...and guyzzz - :lol: what's up with the lip pose? Reminds me of something......hmmm....

Aww what a cool pic, guys :) I'd have loved to be there. Btw, nice pose! you all look great ;) I'm looking forward to see more pics of the meeting :)

@Alcapoth: LOL at your new signature! :tickled: rocks, yeah!

@DegradationTrip: I bet it was so nice to feel the claws on your back... I once did that too with one of my cats... it felt good o_O

Here are some photos from my sexy vacation!

At a goth club in Seattle with my new BFF Eddie:

Alaska01.jpg

Hating God on a mountain in Alaska:

Alaska38.jpg

Whoa! I'm grim.

Alaska36.jpg

Lord of the Fjord:

Alaska48.jpg