post your pic.....

I'm the guy in the middle. It's from the "wave-gotik-treffen" festival. I'm pretty sure I was the only one with a blue jeans.

ElaneandChristinaShameonYouSkaldir-.jpg

The girl is the new singer from "Die verbannten Kinder Evas". She did some guest vocals on both of our sets there. The guy on the right is my bandmate and best friend, Nico.

I'm the guy in the middle. It's from the "wave-gotik-treffen" festival. I'm pretty sure I was the only one with a blue jeans.

The girl is the new singer from "Die verbannten Kinder Evas". She did some guest vocals on both of our sets there. The guy on the right is my bandmate and best friend, Nico.
Umm...why do you have a garbage bag in your hand?

Haha, don't stomp at my shoes! They have skulls on the back!

@Hobo
And with really big feet Vans are the only shoes that doesn't look like wearing a childrens coffin.

@Swany
You got a point there.
No, I intended to ruin the pic for the photographer, but it didn't work out.

skater shoes > not skater shoes.
they are overly comfy, and look good.

gawd abt to lose 10 scene points... but man u gotta try hip hop shoes!!!... i.e. phat farm shoes... they are the confiest hip(hop)iest shoes ever... they are my work place shoes as im required to be freaking standing up for 10 hrs...i love my phat farm sneakers more than i like my chanel pumps (make that 20 scene points lost LAWL)

I admit I have a pair of skater shoes...very comfortable...also my running shoes...then my nasty work boots.

But new boots tomorrow!!! Doc Martens!!! Steel Toe Asskicking at the pub!

FRIENDSHIP WIZARD INVADES BALTIMORE FOR MARYLAND DEATHFEST!!!

DSCF0890.jpg

HEY THAR SEXY SAILORS

darksoul_mandie2.jpg

I CAST FRIENDSHIP SPELLS WITH MY DANCE MOVES

DSCF0892.jpg

WHOA TOTALLY KRVNK AND PARTYING

mdf1.jpg

FRIENDSHIP WIZARD CARRIES PALS TO THE LAND OF ENCHANTED AWESOMENESS

Oh, and check it out, my wife is Playboy's Cyber Girl of the Week for 6/4/07... pretty cool, huh?

I tell you, being the world's sexiest man is awesome, yet at the same time incredibly difficult. It's hard being so many things to so many people.

cgbanner1b.jpg