post your pic.....

l_96f39a6b6893ed9b4e1dac248f6a9373.jpg

I took photos too but now my camera and lenses are still packed in somewhere since I moved to new house :erk:
now I share some of my old works to you guys but of course, not as good as Eve's so please don't mind :heh:
14_G.jpg

dragonseat_001.jpg

9_G.jpg

20_G.jpg

19_G.jpg

the_last_chapter.jpg

Let's bang. Now.

Um..... so here are some Ireland pictures.

Okay, now for some Ireland photos.

IRELAND096.jpg

Sorry it's sideways. A diner in Belfast thought it was rather "American" in taste. Look, you can order a Bush burger, along with a Buchanan one.

IRELAND023.jpg

Brilliant Republican mural.

IRELAND024.jpg

A British police station that looks quite similar to a prison.

IRELAND012.jpg

Cute little bowl of sugar cubes at a restaurant.

IRELAND022.jpg

Very different bacon, practically ripped right off the pig. I attempted the huge breakfast dish, but I failed. I attempted valiantly, though...

IRELAND091.jpg

Where I did some work...

IRELAND137.jpg

Look, Ireland is green.

IRELAND181.jpg

Before a party I went to.

IRELAND186.jpg

Pre-party fun.

IRELAND189.jpg

IRELAND010.jpg

Tea is yummy.

IRELAND103.jpg

Myself, before tiredly heading off to Dublin.

IRELAND115.jpg

The bell tower at Trinity College in Dublin.

IRELAND120.jpg

Awfully sad to leave Ireland...

@Bereavement: oh my... those are some BEAUTIFUL pictures, Vin! really amazing stuff you got there, I like them very very much. Congrats for taking such nice pictures.

@s_a_o: so finally the Ireland pics... and cool ones! the green one looks nice, and you look pretty in all of them.

@Eve: your pic is also great, as always. You took it, right? Where is that place? Would we cool to see more pics like that.

@Unicorn: what a cool pic! you look so metal :loco:

And to you all: please keep up the good work with those excellent pics. I really enjoy them.

Bereavement: I am in great awe of your photos. I mean....HOLY CRAP!!! I really love the one of the insect...beetle? What kind?

Eve: As per usual, stunning stuff. Very out of the ordinary and abstract, which I find appealing. And tot he one who has said she will become a great photographer...:) she already is, is she not?

Unicorn: Heck yeah...the SINISTER pose. Nice photo, dude.

Sao: You're looking good over there in Ireland. And Ireland is looking totally beautiful from those shots. Nice! Ahhh, and yes....tea is the BEST! Nothing beats the green tea...nothing.

Angelina: Ok, I think I'm going to call you Mariana from now on...I still have to get used to that lol. But wow, finally, MORE of Cleo - just what is that darn cat staring at? Too damn cute, really. Luna looks great and damn, you two look so awesome together - I really like those shots. ;) Cozy? I think so.

@Eve: Uhm... what kind of architecture/building is that? ... looks good, but hostile

@Unicorn: öh, ein schweizer Waldgnom? x) gruslisch

@Bereavement: Awesome! And the bug looks kinda cute o_O

Let's bang. Now.

Ok, where do I have to go? :loco:

IRELAND120.jpg

Awfully sad to leave Ireland...

Nice pics. Especially I like this one.
I'd like to go to Ireland aswell. I play Irish songs sometimes, and if it's half as nice as in the traditional lyrics I have to go there.

@all
Hobo, my brother also said this. It scares me that I look like mortiis even without the mask :cry: