post your pic.....

Katatonia have all the pretty fans I tellz ya. Have you ever seen Him or Necrophagist fans? UGGGGGGLY!

I don't know...Israeli Him fan girls are pretty hot
unfortunately they're also 16...I like younger girls but not that young
*remembers the scene from trainspotting where he finds out she's a school girl*

This forum is known for its beautiful girls

IRELAND181.jpg

Before a party I went to.
That is indeed a very lovely photo.You have beautifull eyes.
I am waiting for Alyona to post a certain picture.. :saint:

HIM fans ugly???? Wow, I couldn't disagree more...I think there are attractive people all over the place and most definitely for HIM, at least from the shows I've checked out hehe. You just have to look hard enogh, I guess. Dunno.

But enough of that, on to something a little....dreamy. ;) Don't hate me for saying this, but I think I have just captured the GREATEST sky/cloud pic known to man - right from my very room. Haha, all kidding aside, this is the original and I myself cannot stop looking at it. I have already created countless version of it with different colour schemes - I may use it for some of my graphic work. Aargh, I made it just in time as I hardly ever see such a freaking gorgeous sight...it stormed shortly after.

skyzt1.jpg

And I don't know if anyone gives a damn, :lol: ...BUT, I have just recently registered at this amazing site DeviantArt (about time too) so I will be uploading my artwork and photos here. Oh, and be sure to check out some of the artists here....I mean seriously....:OMG:

http://cj-t.deviantart.com/

Well I was kinda joking really...I haven't seen everyone :p

But all the HIM fan grrlz I've seen are mehhhhhh...and Death Metal chicks? Well the ones I know...$lutz...

And to make sure I'm being fair...The guys are atrocious too.

:D

So yeah... Haven't posted a picture here in a week or so (Very long time) because I nearly killed myself when I went to celebrate that my 9th grade ended...Had a few drinks too much and blaablaablaa in an ambulance. :)

d.jpg

This was taken by my english teacher when we did a class paper.

Khammera008.jpg

Could you be more goth than this? Don't think so.

si.jpg

What my hair looks like when I wake up. Emo.

xzcz.jpg

More gothness...I think the ugly HIM fans thing applies on me. :)