post your pic.....

Really nice pictures Reece! Best wishes to you both!

This is an photoshopped pic of me. Systendra did the editing:

l_04214cfc86ef66a5ec8f56f11ac7961d.jpg

Really nice pictures Reece! Best wishes to you both!

This is an photoshopped pic of me. Systendra did the editing:

l_04214cfc86ef66a5ec8f56f11ac7961d.jpg

:D

I want Elve ears too!! And little lace wings and then fly through woods all night and talk to animals... Too bad I´m stuck in this horrific administrative financial pile of shit called my real life...:bah: :eek: :yell:
Anyway... back on topic... Nice Playboypic but I have to agree with martijn on the photoshopping thing...

:D

I want Elve ears too!! And little lace wings and then fly through woods all night and talk to animals... Too bad I´m stuck in this horrific administrative financial pile of shit called my real life...:bah: :eek: :yell:
Anyway... back on topic... Nice Playboypic but I have to agree with martijn on the photoshopping thing...

at least you have a boyfriend
and yeah I agree with Martijn too on this...not only in playboy...also in any commercial for a beauty product such as makeup or skin creams

Just a question are your wife´s boobs all natural? They look like they are and they look delicious.. I think she looks wonderful and curvy overall, especially for a playgirl, I think most of them look so fake...
Reece may I compliment you on the wifey as well ;)
Already looking forward to those wedding pictures.What wíll you be wearing? A Katatonia shirt perhaps?:p

Yes ma'am.. they're 100% real and sexy. Curvy girls are the HAWTEST.

I agree with the photoshopping comments, too. They apply it where it really is not needed to the point that girls don't even look real anymore. It's geigh.

Yes ma'am.. they're 100% real and sexy. Curvy girls are the HAWTEST.

I agree with the photoshopping comments, too. They apply it where it really is not needed to the point that girls don't even look real anymore. It's geigh.

yeah man...the first moment I looked in the playboy site, I thought what was LDS talking about? and then after a moment or two I thought that kind of sort of looks like LDS's wife's face.

just a couple of things though
a. may I call you Mr. Champagne from now on?
b. doesn't it bother you that everyone gets to eyeball your wife? don't mean to lecture or anything...I'm just an old fashioned kind of guy

That's some amazing photoshop work, though. I am, and will always be, in the "Unicorn is a total hottie" camp, so, I have to say, you work the ears well, m'dear.

You can tell I'm joyous with my new glasses!
l_59eb892ea70c127147b3ee3192f9775c.jpg

I guess it's the face one must make to get the point across at a Katatatat tonia forum.

And I enjoyed my 2 pints of Heineken...Thank you Holland!

dude what the hell are you talking about?
you look hot in those glasses...it's not the glasses that make you emo
it's the dyed hair with a stupid haircut with my chemical romance t-shirt, an eyeliner/shadow and cuts on the arms that make you emo.
thick frame glasses are sexy no matter what anyone says...everyone shout wear them and take them back from those damn emos

I don't have pointy ears...not even photoshopped ones but I can talk to and understand cats

That´s just you listening to the cats orders,
Meeeow - wake up! Meow - go to the fridge! Meeeow- get me my food! Meow stroke me! Meoww - I sleep on your chest tonight...
They say dogs have bosses and cats have employees...

that is sort of true but I don't have a cat myself so I'm not getting any orders
once when I was in the army I woke up with a baby kitten sleeping on me and a dog under my bed