post your pic.....

Everybody's doing it. Well I quit getting haircuts...a year from now should be good...back to headbangin' while not looking retarded ;p

And cool pics Camille...nice smile too :)

n62106652_31210217_438.jpg

n62106652_31210216_130.jpg

More sunsets from Nebraska

Everybody's doing it. Well I quit getting haircuts...a year from now should be good...back to headbangin' while not looking retarded ;p

I'm cutting mine because
a. if I don't it'll grow very thin and I might lose it eventually
b. i kept the hair because it made my face look thinner...now that's out of the way
c. short hair makes me look more serious and less like a metalhead/hippie and i need to look serious because I'm going job hunting soon
d. long hair scares some girls...

probably will keep it short for good

no, i know her in real life...
im not that pathetic

I don't take back things I said about you after looking at these complete faggot-filled pics that you have posted. If you think you're looking cool or that maybe a girl will say they want you, fuck off. Leave that bullshit for Myspace or the homosexual San Francisco bars.

There's people here that like to not be serious and post idiotic pictures for fun, like LDS. You on the other hand are being serious while looking like an idiot unintentionally.

I don't take back things I said about you after looking at these complete faggot-filled pics that you have posted. If you think you're looking cool or that maybe a girl will say they want you, fuck off. Leave that bullshit for Myspace or the homosexual San Francisco bars.

There's people here that like to not be serious and post idiotic pictures for fun, like LDS. You on the other hand are being serious while looking like an idiot unintentionally.

you forgot to say "not that there's anything wrong with homosexuals"

Well on 95th st. in the downtown OL area they remodeled storefronts and put up new landscaping etc. It looks good but parts of the town have significant amount of ragheads which put damper on the whole town.

I wish I could move to ARI. Beautiful weather year round in my eyes but I like it hot. I cant stand another winter here. Try to enjoy my summer's to the fullest.