post your pic.....

metal171.jpg

With my mate from Egypt.

bassemme.jpg

me.jpg

Attempting some pre-Egyptian grimness yet failing.

metal145.jpg

Major metal retardation during Decapitated. :D

yeah man...the first moment I looked in the playboy site, I thought what was LDS talking about? and then after a moment or two I thought that kind of sort of looks like LDS's wife's face.

a. may I call you Mr. Champagne from now on?
b. doesn't it bother you that everyone gets to eyeball your wife? don't mean to lecture or anything...I'm just an old fashioned kind of guy

A. You can call me anything you want, just as long as you call me... baby.

B. No, this does not bother me... particularly when people are paying. We're putting up a paysite within the next month or two, and are going to backstock thousands of images to doll out over the next few years... this cash cow will be milked for a long time to cum.

Well on 95th st. in the downtown OL area they remodeled storefronts and put up new landscaping etc. It looks good but parts of the town have significant amount of ragheads which put damper on the whole town.

I wish I could move to ARI. Beautiful weather year round in my eyes but I like it hot. I cant stand another winter here. Try to enjoy my summer's to the fullest.

Yeah 95th was really remodeled. On the corner of my block is a bank and TGIFridays though :/ .... Why not put up a real bar! Well one wasn't too far away from there. And yes I noticed the "ragheads" as you put it :p ...Chicago Ridge mall was very colored as well...I remember when it was no one but whites in there...big change (for better or worse?)...It's just too different for me. Plus they closed down my favorite Beef joint Michael A's...so I really have no reason to go back.

I love the weather here too...it's basically scorching for 6 months and kinda mild for 6 months. Pretty nice...I still miss snow though.

I don't take back things I said about you after looking at these complete faggot-filled pics that you have posted. If you think you're looking cool or that maybe a girl will say they want you, fuck off. Leave that bullshit for Myspace or the homosexual San Francisco bars.

There's people here that like to not be serious and post idiotic pictures for fun, like LDS. You on the other hand are being serious while looking like an idiot unintentionally.

lmfao

No. Nononononono. Do not. You ruined my fantastical desert elf image of you. *scalds eyeballs*

hmmm desert elf...I like that
should photoshop me some pointy ears.
though you should know a couple of things
a.I don't live in the desert part of Israel
b.though my far ancestors lived here 2000 years ago I was in fact born in the ukraine and have mostly german and romanian roots...which don't have anything to do with deserts

Yeah 95th was really remodeled. On the corner of my block is a bank and TGIFridays though :/ .... Why not put up a real bar! Well one wasn't too far away from there. And yes I noticed the "ragheads" as you put it :p ...Chicago Ridge mall was very colored as well...I remember when it was no one but whites in there...big change (for better or worse?)...It's just too different for me. Plus they closed down my favorite Beef joint Michael A's...so I really have no reason to go back.

I love the weather here too...it's basically scorching for 6 months and kinda mild for 6 months. Pretty nice...I still miss snow though.
Michael A's got shut down:zombie: :cry:
Well if your on your way to Katatonia at Proom in September and looking for good beef...127th and Harlem (Pop's Beef). Its outstanding...call me Ill meet ya for a brew and a beef:kickass: