post your pic.....

DSC00035.jpg

darksouleric.jpg

I got a "Welcome New Best 'Freinds'!" cake so that the incomming Psych grad students would feel as welcome as I felt at orientation one year prior!

dan3.jpg

Some friends and I getting krvnk at karaoke! I got booed pretty harshly while singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."

krvnkatdaclub.jpg

Dancing to HURRICANE CHRIS, my favorite rapper ever!

PB230177.jpg

At a New Orleans Saints game... they're horrible this year but we love 'em anyway!

looks like those thugz didnt like yer reprezenting!11

I went to a party with some "thugz" earlier. Saddest thing I've ever seen in my life. Human beings are so moronic.

Eve, are you seeing Akercocke by any chance, as their in Ozland now?

Stefan... cruise.. where?

We swedes need that compensation though since katatonia rarely play home gigs. i decided on seeing them again on the melltronen cruise in march. kata and opeth on a prog hippie boat, it's gonna be intersting for sure :lol:

Oooo. Jealous.

Last time I saw Katatonia I lost the use of my vocal chords. The Swedish air would probably freeze them off as well.

I pretty much sang, headbanged and played air guitar through the whole gig. Funny thing is that most of the audience was dead still through the first couple of songs so everyone was prolly staring at me. Too drunk to notice though :lol: