post your pic.....

Me and my daughter beeing grim in the cold dark northern forests of Sweden
cdn.jpg

Awwww - young father, I never knew!

Enchanting picture for sure! : )

Hehe :)

Well then, the time has come for me, I promised myself to cut it before my birthday, which is Saturday next week. Yesterday night it was done.

Before:
l_af291ffb6212e1d78db16c2e2cd0cd20.jpg

After:
l_f30a9b7a641fc52070af6167559b6aad.jpg

there's something really shocking about the after photo and that's...ehm the small glass of beer...you should be holding a pint glass, you're dutch

totally sexy otherwise

I second that,
really amazing photography, EternityRites! =))

@Martijn: Everytime I see these before/after pics I can just stare *lol* wonder when I will get used to that. Did you yourself get used to it already? I can imagine it takes quite a while...

there's something really shocking about the after photo and that's...ehm the small glass of beer...you should be holding a pint glass, you're dutch

totally sexy otherwise
Yeah, that beer better be 18% ALC Tinus. Otherwise I'm calling light-weight.:p
Well, I was drinking a 33 cl bottle of Amstel, but since I was at my parents I had to act civilized and drink it out of a glass, a small glass at that.
@Martijn: Everytime I see these before/after pics I can just stare *lol* wonder when I will get used to that. Did you yourself get used to it already? I can imagine it takes quite a while...
It definitely takes some getting used to, first of all, when I move my head, nothing moves along :)

When I put my jacket on, I still want to pull my hair out of the collar. After showering and drying my hair, I still throw my head backwards to move my non-existant hair out of my face :) Those kind of things.

Also I used to be a compulsory hairpuller, literally pulling hairs out of my head and roll them between my fingers. This also damaged my hair and caused it to not look good. The pulled hairs would grow back, so on top of my head there were all these short fresh hairs pointing upwards. Now there's nothing more to pull! Hopefully I can kill that habit now..

@ ER, absolutely beautiful photo indeed!

yeah, it most definitely is. because having a distance to yourself and having a sense of humour are strange things. Luckily i've got a beer in my hand otherwise I'd be unable to post right now due to how my body closes down when I'm not drunk :lol:

At Camille's uplifting suggestion, I started experimenting with self portraits today, something I have rarely ever done. This is the first smoke after waking up
img_0994.jpg

This is a veritable jewel of a picture! One of the rarest since your pictures/self-portraits are few and far between... at least in the eyes of the public ; )