post your pic.....

haha, its actually really uncomfortable for everyday things. the cats use it most of the time
261985703_rzhp7-M.jpg

@ stefan. your boat photos are funny as. The idea of seeing a bunch of bands in a big boat sounds brilliant.

@ everyone who went to the recent Kata meet up, It looks like you had so much fun and in such a beautiful place as well. I mis Europe already, its such a cool place.

@ MadTinus, :OMG:

@ Hobo, That is one flat hill you standing on. It reminds me of the base of Jackson Hole.

@EternityRites, That self portrait is a very well composed and has great lighting.

In other news, hello everyone, I haven't been here for a wile. I moved to Sydney, got a trainee job as an audio, video and lighting technician. At the same time my sister bought an apparent. I rent the second bedroom and have been helping renovate for the last month or so. I only just got the internet working properly yesterday, So... here is a photo of my new bedroom.

New-bedroom-big.jpg

New everything, new city, new state, new job, new year, new bedroom, new text book, new uniform, new internet... new life...

I panted the walls, lay the floor and built the Ikea desk my self. Fuck Ikea is cool. Damn Swedes have all the good ideas...

Edit: and no, I never make my bed...

Well, I was drinking a 33 cl bottle of Amstel, but since I was at my parents I had to act civilized and drink it out of a glass, a small glass at that

mmm i haven't had Amstel for almost 5 years(since i was in the netherlands)...can't find it anywhere here...just the heiny and it's not imported either...it's made right here in israel with our israeli piss of a water.

then comes the joke about heiny and amstel being brewed with the water from the amsterdam canals(into which the waterfloating houses flush their toilets).

anyways i'm disappointed at you