New years:
newyears.jpg

28706566_l.jpg

you used to be like my twin...
:cool:

dark_Exile said:
http://metaldreamgirls.powermetal.de/vote.php?start_id=458

Vote her.
Juniper is number one at top 20 girls and i am the number one at top 20 boys.
Heheheh there is so many sexy persons in this forum.
You're at number one with a 4.4 average, the Wacken boys aren't very highly appreciated! ;) And there are girls in the boys chart, weird...

BTW, Juniper's dropped to 6th place.. :/

MadTinus said:
You're at number one with a 4.4 average, the Wacken boys aren't very highly appreciated! ;) And there are girls in the boys chart, weird...

BTW, Juniper's dropped to 6th place.. :/

Actually its 4.46.I have 36 points between second heheh.

Cerulean said:
Geslachtelijk is about someone's gender. I mean, when you ask about someone's gender, its sex is male or female, get it?

yeah i get it...can I use Zeer lustopwekkend trommelen instead?
or is that like lustfull?

Alright, what the fuck. Been a Kat fan since BMD, thanks to the internet and mp3 sample (yep they were around back then) so this is me.

1.JPG

My lovely girlfriend an me last halloween, don't ask me waht the fuck I was trying to be :D alright, a zombie is what it started as...

2.JPG

Another picture of Casey. We both like to read, I even like some books without pictures.

3.JPG

A few of my heroes. They're all fictional.

4.JPG

Yes, I am an alcoholic, but only when I drink - which isn't a lot really, but when I do...look out liver.

5.JPG

My first adventure in Mobile Suit Gundam! Look at all those pieces, that's about most of them.

6.JPG

That is Zodiac the cat. Named after the infamous Zodiac killer!

7.JPG

The old party pad, I had the whole basement (with fireplace) to myself. Attention BWBK, california is not the first Emperor appearance in NA, I still have a signed poster to prove it.

8.JPG

MMF (RIP?) some years ago.

9.JPG

Good ol' Montana redneck gathering at the hill climbs.