post your pic.....

Nice pic Ms Luthien

Was bored at a beerfest :yell:
30s7f35.jpg

Because I'm bored I'll post some.
Extreme closeup, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
l_765be86374c08e522b50b38c90840db0.jpg

And now I'll post this to keep peoples attention away from the above. :p
The booklet is signed by all 5 members, got it and the poster through the end records.
l_76dfca889d746fe94d4f76c03a8d505b.jpg

I could of sworn that when I ordered Watershed it said it came with a poster. I was pretty early with ordering it from The End and I did receive the signed booklet, but no poster.. Maybe I'm retarded but I thought it said that it came with it.

^ yeah she was cool.
Why is it that when I try to remember what she looked like I keep thinking of Swany? There are other people missing from a few years ago too. I suppose thats the internet for you...

Nice photo Vince. Good location. The leaves on the ground work well. Two things I would change. Epic clouds in the sky behind the trees and placement of hands. Do you have whole band shots in that location?

[off topic rant] god damn it I just want to see Porcupine Tree again. Fucking life that gets in the way of... life. Someone could make millions selling time.[/rant]

Nice photo Vince. Good location. The leaves on the ground work well. Two things I would change. Epic clouds in the sky behind the trees and placement of hands. Do you have whole band shots in that location?

Thanks. Too bad epic clouds in the sky isn't as easy to change as the placement of the hands :p

The photographer took individual pics there. As well as one walking-away-from-the-camera-shot with the whole band