post your pic.....

newyears025.jpg

Me and my boo. Drunk as usual.

Hi Ms.Luthien...
At the very first sight when I looked at the picture I thought it is somehow related to Turkish Culture then I realized that you are as Turkish as me... These days I am yearning for having a barbecue party... As a carnivore, I love 'MANGAL'! ( P.S. Mangal means barbecue in Turkish.)

hahah great for you! who doesnt love mangal! sometimes we meet with some of my friends just for that,but i guess i need to work on it for better ones^^ all of guys are excellent about it! i am damn jealous and..a bit shameful for being sucked at that as a girl^^

I think its pretty silly to order Carlsberg and such when being in a country with domestic beer too. When I'm in spain I drink Mahou, Tropical, San Miguel etc. and in Turkey Efes. Those beers just doesn't taste the same in swedish versions.

Whaa what a luck:loco:,I dont know anything about it ,because unfortunately i havent been in abroad and so i dont know whats the taste differences.But at least i have a store that doesnt care being legal (18) and sales anything i want :D its a luck in also,and i can find Tuborg,Carlsberg and Heineken in there,its pretty enough for me,i hope after get legal i will drink in another country and see how mcuh better it tastes :kickass: i have to wait a year :)

Hmm.. Men can cook.. Females can eat.. No objection for that according to me :D
Let it be the guys work and take the most enjoyment out of the time you spent and meat you ate ;)

Last time I had a bbq all the guys were like yeahhh bbq we'll coook meat. Then they just sat around drinking beer, like lazy fucks. Making me cook it all, and I'm a vegetarian!! I don't even know if meat is cooked or not.

l_a32a2edf7012d45f9e53bc32b4950d62.jpg

I was being artistic.
l_5262db7092bda1de5b135da07eda2935.jpg

Sorry I ripped your look off Anders...I find myself quite sexy like this tho. No hard feelingz.
l_164e6f634245c894954a21217fe4adaa.gif

Hey I can drum now too!