post your pic.....

I've seen the guys on the bodybuilding forums.. they try to look "cut". My workmate is obsessed by it, hence showing me the photos on bodybuilding forums. I don't look that up myself hehehe.
hehehe I'm not one of those "cut" dudes?hehe:Smokin: I used to work out a lot but I discovered my fascination with cigarettes and jaggermeister... now that's my default preferrence:kickass::headbang::puke::Smug:love these smilies...
PORCUPINE4.jpg

I played with album art last night//tried changing the eye veins and ended up with like 7 versions, but the original still rules imo:zombie:

PORCUPINE4jpgQ.jpg

here's the blue and copper colored ones:Smug:

so I'm a noobie huh? do you guys love when a noobie fucks up? Do you ever get bad train wrecks here? where one person takes on a crowd? hehehe I've seen some bent assholes like that...

I like this photo on a train from in absentia
PORCUPINE3.jpg

aff8c629.jpg

there was this girl on a board I used to post that had like a virtual nervous breakdown... within a 3 day period she managed to piss everyone off with irrational attacks that made no sence at all. it was sad on many levels, until she got suspended by the moderator.
04775b78.jpg

best part: she started posting as a clown named stinkfist hehehe and for a week she was subtle enough to get away with it until I asked her if she liked Tool and she started going off on me like I figured out and knew who she was... but I really didn't know until then... HAHAHA she told on herself and the mods suspended the clown too//you never know what's behind a clowns make-up, or a band groupie so obsessed with sleeping with the lead guitarist that she start hating the other girls at lashing out at them...

"I really underestimated the creepiness"

hehe the E-Trade baby is bad

I wanna join in, too! *pouts*

@Martijn: You really look good together! Congratulations ;D Your cute smile reveals a lot and judging from that pic she seems to be a bright character ^^ Does she have a name you may reveal or will she stay "Martijn's gf"? *ggg*

...and I think Lisra took that pic himself v.v I'm quite sure he's only pretending to be asleep while she really is *LOL* <.<

I wanna join in, too! *pouts*

@Martijn: You really look good together! Congratulations ;D Your cute smile reveals a lot and judging from that pic she seems to be a bright character ^^ Does she have a name you may reveal or will she stay "Martijn's gf"? *ggg*
Thank you Swany :) Sure I can reveal her name, it's Nienke. She's going away on a week of skiing this Friday :'/

You're close...those are actually of a sandpit lake near springfield, but the lake is connected to the Platte by a tiny creek.

Ahh sweet.

It's a great sunset.

I get some awesome ones off of 222nd overlooking Dodge St. quite often. You can see all the way down to Mahoney from there. It's pretty sweet.